17. Do it with Passion (M)

If you're not ready please don't read..
Sorry for the armature smut...
Enjoy guys... ^-^

.

He slowly press his lips on yours.
Sehun's lower lips made it's way slipping between your lips. You can't help but to kiss him back and the kiss start to be passionate.

Sehun brushed his hand on your face before slowly push your back head close as he deepen the kiss.

You gasped a little giving him a chance to slip his tongue in to travel every inch of your mouth.

You placed your hands around his neck and slightly let out a soft moan when you felt Sehun's tongue near your throat.

He climb on your body slowly without breaking the kiss.

Sehun pulled away from the kiss and trailed some kisses on your jawline up to your ear before he nibbled on it.

"Ah.. Opp-Oppa" you moan.

"Moan my name baby" he said, unbottoning your shirt and make his way to grasp on your boobs.

"Ngh.. Sehun"

He smirk, Sehun continue to explore your body. His hands starts to rub your back, with his lips kissing your lips continuously.

Sehun succeed ripping your clothes off from your body, and you start to thought if what you're doing is right. You're scared.

"Sexy... " he whisper.

"Oppa... this is not right" you said, pulling away from the kiss.

Sehun look at you and frown, "What is not right?" He ask. "We're adults now" he said.

"But what if I-"

"Then, I'll marry you" he said, winking at you.

"Trust me, I'll take responsibility baby" he said, brushing your hair gently.

You trust him and nod your head, "Calm down babe, just enjoy. You'll like it"

You close your eyes nervously as he start kissing you passionately again.

Slowly Sehun start to undress you from your working clothes, while trailing his kiss from your neck to your breast which makes you moan.

Sehun rub your your thigh gently which makes you shiver, he slowly move his hand towards your woman hood.He insert one finger and make You frown when you feel hurt, you hardened your musles which makes Sehun's finger can't move.

"Babe, just relax... breathe" he said, kissing your forehead.

You try to relax every muscles and let him do his job.

You bit your lips as he start to pump his fingers in and out. And after awhile he putting two fingers inside you in a scissor motion. And then three as he start to pump in and out faster.

"Nghhh... Sehun" you moan in every pump he did. You could feel your juices dripping as he took out his fingers

"Ahh... Sehun" you moan again when you feel his lips nearby your womanhood. You could feel his tongue licking your clit.

"Like it?" He ask.

"Hing... unfair" you frown.

"Hmm?"

You bit your lower lips, "Let me undress you too" you said.

He smile, "Do me baby" he said.

You smile and start unbuttoning his shirt, you blush once his abs was revealed. You slowly unzipped his pants and left him with his boxer.
You gulp when you saw his hardened member, 'He's huge' you thought.

"Ready?" he ask, you nod your head and he said. "I'll try to be gentle" he whisper, before shoving his dick inside of your womanhood.

"Ah.. Sehun" tears start to escape from your eyes, and Sehun immidietly erase it with his thumb while kissing your lips.

You could feel his cock breaks into further inside you. It feels like he's tearing you apart as blood stream down your womanhood because you're a virgin.

He start to move in and out slowly which helps you to adapt. You could feel the pleasure he's giving you.

"Nghhh Sehun faster" you moan as he shove in harder and faster inside of you.

"You're so tight babe" he said, pumping his dick faster.

"Nghh... Sehun"

Sehun was feeling the pleasure as he kept throwing his head back and brought it forth again.

You shivered as Sehun hitted your sensitive spot.

"Sehun... there... it's there.." You said trying to telling Sehun the spot you felt. Sehun nodded and did as what you told. He kept hitting the same spot causing your orgasm rised.

" I'm al--most.. Hayoung.." He said. He felt his orgasm and gripped on your waist.

He thrusted for few more and pulled himself out of you to come out outside of you.

You cummed when he pull his member out from you.
Both of you panted hard and as both of your breathing sounds could be heard around the room.

Sehun slowly fell himself on you before slowly hugging you tightly.

He chuckled.

You peeked down as you lifted her leg a bit and saw some blood stained covered with your cums on the bed sheet.

" That was sexy..." He chuckled.

.
.
.
Updated!!!
Sorry for the bad smut guys...
>~<
Hope you guys enjoy reading...
-KJYOON-