33. His condition

After waiting for quite a long time, finally the doctor come out from the ICU room. Hayoung rose up from her seat and approach the doctor immidietly.

"Doctor, how is my boyfriend?"

Both Namjoo and Jongin rise up from their seat too and trail behind Hayoung.

"He is okay, the bullet didn't touch his heart and we successfully removed it from his body. He's quite lucky but some bone did break and need more time to heal. This accident might cause anxiety, night mare or trouble sleeping, thinking about the event again and again he might get trauma and his emotion won't be stable." Said the doctor.

Hayoung sigh, she look hopeless. Namjoo tap her shoulder, "But his mental could cure right doc?" Namjoo ask.

The doctor smile and nod, "Yeah, it depends on the person himself. Maybe his lover can help, but you just have to be patient" said the doctor.

Tears falls from Hayoung's eyes once again, "Everything will be okay young lady, you just have to make him feel safe and take a good care of his wound" said the doctor.

Hayoung nod her head, "Arassoyo, can I see him now?" Hayoung ask.

"Sure, he is waiting for you" sad the doctor.

"Thanks doctor" Hayoung bowed before leaving.
Namjoo and Jongin did the same before trailing behind her back.

Hayoung slowly open the ICU door and saw her lover laying on the bed, weakly. Throwing his few to the window, "Oppa..." Hayoung enter the room and approach him.

Sehun turn his head and look at her, "Baby~" his face lighten up as he saw her walking towards him.

"Oppa, how do you feel?" She spund really worried.

He smile and stretch his arms wide, "Give me a hug, I need one but gentle one" he said, warning her that he still got wound on his chest.

Hayoung nod her head and hug him gently, "I love you babe, please be okay" she said, with tears rolling from her eyes.

"Babe I'm okay... " he said with his husky and tired voice.

Hayoung smile and break the hug, "And I love you too baby girl, don't cry" he said brushing her hair with his weak hand and wipe her tears.

"Awwww" both Namjoo and Jongin are fangirling over Sehun and Hayoung's affection.

Sehun and Hayoung look at them abd chuckle, "Hey Jong, Where's Chanyeol hyung?" Sehun ask.

"Hey, he's on the way I guess" Jongin said approaching his bestfriend with his girlfriend trailing behind him. "He said he got work to finishand let you sign them"

"Alright..." he said.

"How do you feel? Are you okay?" Jongin ask.

Sehun nod his head, "The doctor sai-" before Jongin could talk more, Namjoo pinch his right arm and shut him up. "Ouch, what's that for babe?" He whined.

Namjoo glare at him and ask him to shut up, "I heard it too, it's okay. I'll be alright" he said.

Jongin smile and tap Sehun's shoulder, "Hwaiting!" He said.