18. A night with him

"That was fun" he said, while catching his breath.

You smile and look away, blushing.

"You're a virgin?"he ask, while tightening his hug.
"Ofcourse, what do you expect Oh Sehun?" You hit his chest lightly.

He chuckle, "I'm happy that you're my first" he said, "I feel like I'm the luckiest man on earth to have you by my side like this" he said, planting a kiss on your forehead.

You smile and burry your faceon his chest, "I'm happy that it's you" you said.

"Shall we clean up now baby?" He ask.

"Ugh... I'm too tired, go on. Let me rest, my lower region felt like tearing" you complaint.

He chuckle and look at you, "I tried to be gentle, but you're just way too sexy babe" he said.

"You pervert, go bath" you said, pushing him away.

"Meanieeeee, there's no such things as bath alone. Bath with me " he said, rosing up from the bed and carry you to the bath room to bath with him.

After taking a shower, he carry you back to his bed. Since you can't walk, he decided not to continue work today. He take his shirt and hand it to you.

"Here, use this" he said, giving you a quite big tee.

"Gumawo, Hun mind taking my bra and undies?"

"Oh sure" he said, picking up your inner clothing from the floor.

"Here, I'll get ready for dinner" he said, walking to his cupboard and grab some simple clothe.

You use his shirt and it turns like a mini dress for you, "Oppa it's too big" you said.

He look at you and smile, "You look cute with my shirt" he said.

You just giggle and stare at his face, "Oppa, what if Namjoo unnie saw me like this? Won't she get mad and tell my parents?" You ask, scared.

Sehun wear his pants and approach you, he cup your face and said. "Sweetheart, I'll take responsibility. I swear" he assure you and kiss your forehead.

You nod, "Arasso"

"Now let's have dinner, what do you want to order?" He ask, taking out his phone.

You fold your hand and look at him, "What?"

"What did I said about eating healthily?"

He scratch his head, "Hehehe... but we can't cook, I got no materials" he said.

You think, "We can call unnie" you said.

"And let her see your condition now, jinjja?" He ask.

"Aaa... that's right, alright then you win. Order food outside" you said.

"Woohooo!!!" He jump happily like a five years old kid.

You giggle, "Mwo ya? How old are you?"

He stop and look at you, he move his face closer to yours and said. "Old enough to build a family with you"

And thag night, passes by like that beautifully for the both of you.
Without knowing Namjoo is worried, waiting for you at home.

.
.
.
How will she react?
Updated!!!
Sorry for the short chappy...
Please wait for the long chapter, it's under construction... hehehe
Voments guys...
Thank you..
-KJYOON-