28. That crazy plan

Hayoung is laying her head on Sehun's chest with his hand wrapping around her body tightly. She's sleeping very soundly until a phone rings very loudly beside her.

Sehun frown and rub his eyes lazily, "Who's that" he mumble.

Hayoung tear her eyes open and look at Sehun, "Oppa your phone~" she whined.

Sehun nod his head and grab his phone, "Yeoboseyo?" he answer with his husky morning voice.

"Sehun-ah, where are you?"

"Uh... appa, what is it?" he ask, lazily with his eyes closed.

"Come visit me in xxx café, there's something important I gotta talk about"

He sigh, "If it's about Somi I won't come"

"It is... "

"No, I'm not coming... "

"You don't want me to get mad don't you?"

He sigh and look at Hayoung, "Arasso, but I'll bring my girl with me" he said.

"Whatever, but don't blame me if she might break her heart"

"No one can ever do that again" he said.

Hayoung look at Sehun with a curious eyes, "What happen?" She ask in a low voice.

He shook his head and smile at her, brushing her hair gently.

"I'll see you there appa, bye"he said, ending the call and place back his phone on the table.

"Oppa, what did your father said?" she ask.

"There's nothing to worry baby, let's get ready now. Dad want to see us in the café" he said.

"Arraso, let's get ready~" she said.

Hayoung is sitting on the edge of the bed, looking out through the window. While listening to some music, her thoughts starts to fly away.

She start to wonder what's gonna happen during the meeting in the café with his father later, she do have a strong feelings that it's something about Somi.

His gaze shows her concern, he must have hidden something. Something real bad.

She close her eyes and try to relax herself, until she feel a wrap around her waist which wake her uo from her thoughts.

"Babe, what are you thinking about?" Sehun hug her tigtly, resting his face on her neck.

Hayoung move her head to look at him, "No, nothing" she lied.

And he knew it's a lie.

"Liar" he said, crossing his arms on his chest.

Hayoung didn't answer, she remain silent with her smile.

Sehun cup her face, "Babe, if you're worried about me being taken by Somi you don't have to. Because I won't leave your side, okay?" he assured her.

He surely knows what's in her mind now, Hayoung nod. "Alright, I trust you" she said.

"Ready to go now baby?"

"Let's go" she said.

... ♡...

Sehun drive his car to xxx café which is not that far from his apartment, arrived infront of the café he park his car and open the door for his girl.