36. 실망 (Dissapointment)

Hayoung walk out her parents mansion with Sehun, without looking back.

" Baby wait" Sehun grab onto her wrist and stop her from walking any further.

Hayoung turn her head and look at him with her teary eyes, "Waeyo oppa? Let's talk later..." she said.
"But babe..."

"Hayoung-ah wait!" Hayoung's father, Kyungsoo chase his daughter through the door. And grab her other wrist, "Hayoung-ah, don't go" said her father.

Hayoung look at her father and scoff, "Why should I stay? I'm never appreciated here. Let me go!" She said, throwing her father hand.

"Hayoung-ah, appa is sorry. Please don't leave us, you're ny only daughter, stay. Please" her father said, begging.

Tears fall from Hayoung's eyes, "Too late appa, if I'm that important then the both of you should've treated me better from the beginning." she said.

"Why should I born this way? It's unfair, all my friends got their parents in their birthday. But me, the both of you were never there! Never!" she said.

Sehun brush her back and calm her down, "Baby, calm down" he said.

Her father were taken back, he now realised how dissapointed his daughter was.

"I don't need all those money from the both of you, I just need... you" she said, weakly.

"Holding me and hug me tight when I'm down, come to my awards ceremony. Because-- my-my only reason to work this hard is only to ma-make the both of you, proud of me" she cried.

"But still, I can't take the both of your attention by all of the achievements I got. I always follow what the both of you wanted me to be until today, I choose to give up! Let me be happy appa, please" she sound very weak now with tears falling from her eyes.

"Don't force me to kill my own child, let me be happy. This once, I beg" she said, softly.

Kyungsoo sigh and look at his daughter, "You sure you'll be okay? You're too young Hayoungie"

Hayoung look at her father with fear, "So you want me to abort my baby too? Just like eomma wish? And make me more- ahhh" before she could finish her sentence, a sharp pain hit her belly. She winch in pain.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Sehun ask, panicky.

"Hayoung-ah, wae?" Ask her father.

"Oppa, help me... it-hurts... "

.
.
.
.
Updated...
Sorry for the short chapter...
Hope you guys enjoy reading ^^
Pleass do vote and comment down below, and if you guys do hv some ideas for the next chapter please do comment down below. I'll appreciate it very much.

Gumawo~^'^

-KJYOON-