22. The reason

Sehun got furious when he saw the girl he hate the most are standing there, holding onto his father. Replacing his mother postion.

"Woah, son. Calm down, she was asking me to get her new headphone so she shown me some aegyo." Said his father.

Sehun scoff and glare at her, "Can't you just buy it yourself?"

Somi pouted and approach Sehun, "Oppa~~~can you get me one?" She cling her hand on Sehun's arms but he throw it immidietly.

"Don't show me that disgusting aegyo, go away" he said.

Somi frown, "Hing... Samcheon, oppa is so mean" she whine and hide behind his father.

"Oh Sehun" his father stern, "Follow me let's have a talk" he said, grabbing onto his son's wrist and pull him into a empty room.

"Aish, what is it dad?" Sehun throw his father's hand away as soon they they reach the room.

"Listen, you should never be rude to her!"

"But why, who is she? No one!!" He raise his voice.

"You don't know... " His father sigh and his expression darken, leaving the man clueless.

"What is it appa?" He ask.

"Actually... the reason why her father is on the wheelchair is because... he safed my life. I was 21 that time, and a huge truck was about to crash me until he came and sacrifice himself for me" said the man.

Sehun froze in his place, his expression went blank.

"That's why... our family treat him very well because without him, appa won't be here now. And that's also why she's working here now." said the old man.

Sehun sigh, "So, what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to at least, treat her well son. Can you?"

Sehun frown, but he know he can't resistit now, "I get it appa"

.
.

Meanwhile you...

You're left alone with Somi with that kind of stare she's giving to you.

"Tch. Not so pretty, what makes him love you?" She object your body from head to toe, she click her tongue.

"..." you don't bother to answer her, you just look away and ignore her.

Hara scoff and approach you.

"Oh Hayoung, let me warn you. Oh Sehun is mine, so please leave. Before you came, everything's beautiful." She said.

"Why should I? I love him!" You said.

"Love? That's funny, I bet you're here for his money. Like I do, right?"

You scoff and look at her, "Sorry but I'm not cheap"

"What did you just said?!!" She raises her voice.

"Cheap! And I'm not scared of you, never! Oh Sehun, is mine. So don't bother us" you said.

"Who do you think you are?" She push your body.

"Me? At least I'm better than you, Han Somi!" You push her body back.

"Hey girls whats the matter here?" Ask Mr. Oh

Somi immediately hold her right arm and winched as if she's in pain. "Ah, why did you push me? I know you hate me but... hing, you're so mean" she whine.

"Oh Hayoung-sshi, you shouldn't be so rude to my secretary" said his father.

"But I don't-"

"Which part hurts Somi-ya?" Sehun ask, he approach the girl and hold her arms.

'Sorry Hayoung...'

You can't believe your eyes, what's with him...

.
.
.
Updated!!!
Finally!!! ^-^
I'm back!!! ^-^^-^-^
Hope you guys enjoy reading...
Do vote n comment guys~♡♡♡
And please send me some feedback or even ideas for the next chapter.
Gumawo!
-KJYOON-