20. His mother and Han Somi

It's a beautiful morning in Seoul and the both of you choose to walk together to a café and have breakfast.

"Wah.. the weather is very nice" you said, inhaling the fresh air.

"Yea, I love the weather today" he said, while swinging your hand like a five years old kid.
"Youngie, do you like waffles?" He ask.

You look at him and nod, "Yes! Chocolate waffles taste best!!!" You said, excitedly.

He chuckle and ruffle your hair, "Do you like waffles?" You ask.

"Yea, but I prefer eating you" he said.

You hit his arm playfully and chuckle, "Canibal" you said.

The both of you laughs, "You taste better babe" he said, teasing you.

"You pervert!" You hit his chest and stick your tongue out.

He laughs, "Let'seat there" he said, pointing on a café.

"Oh, this café! I used to eat here with unnie" you said.

"Really? The vanilla milkshake is the best."

"You think so too? Me too" you said.

Sehun open the door for you and walk in the café together. The both of you walk hand in hand to the counter and order some food.

"Good morning sir, may I take your order?" ask the girl.

"Umm... what do you want baby?" He ask you sweetly.

"Uh... chocolate waffle" you said.

"Right, give me two chocolate waffle and vanilla milkshake will do right sweetie?"

"Ne~" you nod.

"It's all ₩24000 sir"

Sehun nod his head and pay the bill.

"Ne, here's your number. Please wait, we'll deliver it soon. Thank you" the girl bow

You bow back and Sehun grab your hand to find a seat.

The both of you seat beside a big window which shows the view of the city. You look at the view through the window and start to admire the view of Seoul.

"You know what?" He take your hand and hold it tight.

"Hmmm?" You look at him, "What?" You ask.

"You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you" he said, kissing your hand.

You smile and blushed, "Well, yea. How fast does it beats when you see me?" You ask.

He pull your hand closer and place it on his chest, "Very fast" he said.

You giggle, "Cheesy" you said.

"But you like it~" he wink.

The both of you laugh and enjoy chatting to each other until his phone rings loudly.

"Wait a minute" he said, answering his phone.

You nod your head and let him talk on the phone.
"Hello?" Sehun answer the phone.

"Sehunnie, are you busy?"

"No eomma, why? "

"Ah, eomma just wanna ask you about Han Somi"

"Somi? What about that girl?" He ask with full of annoyance in his tone.

"I heard you fired her, why so?"

Sehun sigh, "She hurt my girl and cause trouble in my company, why?"

"Aigo, but even though she did that. You can't fire her just like that"

"Why? She's not even that important for my company. She never work well mom" Sehun said,angrily. 'What did Somi tell eomma?' He thought.

"You know, her mother phoned me yesterday and got mad at me. She said you were so rude to her daugther, why? Why should you be so cold to her? She's also a girl" said his mom, disappointed.

"Eomma, a girl like her doesn't deserve any kindness from me. You don't know what she did to my girl, thats why" Sehun said.

"But Sehun you know that her parents and us are very close eversince a long time ago. And you've been together with her eversince you were a baby. Why did you treat her like this?"

"But I always do, she's the one who chases after me. And I never like it, now she hurt my girl. Which makes me hates her more" Sehun said, replying his mother coldly.

"But still-"

"Eomma, if you want her to work you can put her in dad's company and don't bother mine" he said.

"Arasso, where are you?"

"Having breakfast with my girl, have you eaten?"

"I'm eating with your appa, have fun."

"Alright, bye"

Sehun off his phone and look at you, "What's wrong?" You ask.

"Eomma asked me why I fired Han Somi, and that's annoying" he said.

You grab his hand and brush it with your thumb, "Calm down babe" you said.

He sigh, "I wonder why my mom care so much ablut her family. Tch, her family are just like a bloodsucker to my family" he said.

"Hmmm? Why?" You ask.

"Well, I've known her eversince a baby. And she really love to follow me around, yet I never like her because of her attitude. She's very wild and rude. Just the same as her mother" he said.

"I hate her, just see if she dare put a finger on you again. I'll make her regret it forever" he said.

.
.
.
.
Updated!!!
Please don't forget to voments guys.
Thank you...
And I thnk I'll be on hiatus for few days until my national exam guys.
Sorry guys, but I'll be back soon♡
WML♡
-KJYOON-