38. Butterflies and Flowers (2/2)

Namjoo is sitting comfortably on her boyfriend's thigh, playing with his hair like a little kid. While Jongin is wrapping his arms around her waist.

"What are you doing Joo?" Jongin ask, looking at his girlfriend.

"Tying your hair" she answer innocently, tying his hair into a peefect two ponytail.

"Jajjan~" Namjoo clap her hands like a little girl, Jongin look at her in confusion.

He reach out his hand to touch his hair, "Joo~" he frown, trying to take off the rubber band from his hair.

"Aniya, don't take it off~" Namjoo whine and push his hand away. "It's my masterpiece" she pouted.

Jongin snort and look at her, "Babe..."

"Let me keep it Jong~" Namjoo whine, "Please~" she beg, showing off her aegyo.

Jongin know he couldn't resist her aegyo, she knows best how to melt him down and let her do whatever she wants.

He sigh in defeat, "Arasso~" he said, kissing her forehead.

Namjoo smile in satisfied, "Gumawo, saranghaeyo~" she said, cutely leaving a peck on his lips.

...♡...

Sehun park his car as soon as he reach the beach, Sehun open the car door for Hayoung to get out and cling his arm around her waist.

"Woah, the sea is beautiful" she exclaim, wrapping her arm on his waist. Resting her head on his chest.

"Mmhmm" he said.

"It have been quite a long time since I last visited the sea" she said.

"You like it here?"

Hayoung nod her head, "I love the beach"

"As much as you love me?" He ask.

Hayoung tap her chin and pretend to think, "Probably the beach more than you" she said.

Sehun scoff, "Tsk. Arasso" he said, pouting his lips.

Hayoung giggle at his action, "Ofcourse I love you more, pabo" she said, kissing his cheek before running towards the beach.

"Hayoung-ah, don't run! You're pregnant for God sake this girl" Sehun chase her and hold her by her waist, not letting her run any further. Giving her a back hug.

"Aing, I wanna play with the water" she said, whinning.

Sehun kiss her cheek and say, "Let's play after I tell you something" he said.

Hayoung turn her head and look at him, "What is it? Can you tell me now?"

"Lets sit there" Sehun points on a bench, Hayoung nod her head and follow his lead.

"Gumawo..." he said.

Hayoung look at him with a confuse look, "What for?" She ask.

Sehun smile, "Thank you for staying with me, even though I'm so hard to deal with" he said, brushing her hair.

Hayoung look at him and chuckle at his sudden confession, "Mwoya, waeirae?"