27. A night to remember and a plan

(A/N: From this chapter, Ill be using Authour Point of View so Hayoung will no longer be you)

That night, he take her home and spent a night with her.

He's sitting there on the comfy hammock like sofa in his balcony with her head resting on his chest, looking up the sky.

(It's something like this guys

(It's something like this guys... )

It's a beautiful night in Seoul, and the view is very previous to see this night.

"Waaa, it's beautiful tonight" she said, pointing at the sky.

"Mmhmm, but nothing is more beautiful than my girl" he said, kissing her forehead.

She giggle, "I can't imagine my life without you... " Hayoung said, hugging her boyfriend's body tighter.

Sehun smile and brush her hair with his right hand hugging her.

"For sure my life without you will be empty and useless to live" he said, brushing away her hair and tuck it behind her ear.

"Jinjja? Then, if something happen which might tear us apart will you fight for the sake of us?" Hayoung move her face closer towards his.

He cup her face and kiss her nose, "I'll do anything for the sake of us, I want us forever" he said.

"Oppa hero~~~" she cheer like a five years old kid before resting her head on his chest again.

Sehun smile and ruffle her hair, "You know, before I met you I never knew that I could fall in love with a girl" he said.

Hayoung look at him and giggle, "So, you thougt of falling in love with a boy?"

"Ya! I'm mean to girls but I'm not gay" he said, pouting.

"Tch. So what's the reason for you to close your heart?" She ask.

"I didn't close it, but between that time I was searching for a true love." He said while brushing her hair, "Until I found you, now I hold you and I'll never let go... "

Hayoung heart melts down listening to her boyfriend's words, "Gumawo"

"I love you Oh Hayoung" he said, leaning his face closer before pressing his lips againts hers gently.

Hayoung reply the kiss and cling her hands around his neck, "I-love -- yo-u too" she said between the kiss.

Sehun slowly move his body from the hammock and carry his girlfriend to the room without breaking the kiss.

Sehun lock the balcony door before he place her down on the bed gently.

Sehun slowly trail down his kisses, leaving some hickeys on her neck. "Mmmhmm, Sehun"

His playfull hands start to unbutton her shirt slowly, as soon as he tear her shirt and throw it away he start to massage her breast gently which makes her moan louder.

"Ahhh, Sehun" she feel the pleasure.

Hayoung start to unbotton his shirt and throw it on the floor before she cling her hands around his neck.

He smirk and pull her skirt away, Sehun tear her panties and slip one finger inside her vagina and twirl it. "Nghh" she grab on the bed sheet.

"Moan my name, babe" he said, seductively before putting another finger inside her without any warning.

"Nghh Sehun~" she moan, Sehun start to pump his fingers in and out gently.

"Ahh.. Sehun, sto-stop teasing me" she stutter.

"You want me so badly huh?"

Hayoung nod her head shyly, "Arasso~" he remove his fingers and lick her clit, he take off his pants and boxers. Taking out his hardened member, he shoge in his cock into her vagina.

His thrust was slow at first but his oace increased from time to time.

"Ahh Sehun~" she moan and grab on his back.

Sehun thurst in faster and faster, "Ahhh, I'm cumming" he said.

That night was a beautiful night to remember...

.
.
.
.

Somi throw her bag on the sofa, "Arghh!!! I hate her!" She yell as she throw her body on the sofa.

"Hey, my daughter is back. How is work, did our plan goes well?"

Somi sit up straight and look at her mother, "No, it's all because of thay girl! She always ruin it" she said, ruffling her hair frustedly.

"Whom? Oh Hayoung? The daugther of S.M Corp?"

"Yeah, that ugly girl. Eomma, help me~" she said.

"Don't worry, I'll make Oh Sehun yours..."

.
.
.
.
.
Somi... what will you do to Seyoung?

Updated!!^-^
Hope you guys like it, so sorry for the bad bad smut... T.T

If you guys like it please vote and follow my account for more Seyoung fanfics.
And please do comment guys about your opinions...

Gumawo...

-KJYOON-