1. The Interview

Hayoung as you
~

You're sitting infront of your makeup mirror, getting ready for today's interview. You're going to have an interview in one of the largest company in Asia, 'The Oh Corp' which is own by a young successful young man.

You take a deep breath before taking your bag and run downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning!!!" You greet your bestfriend, Namjoo who has been living with you eversince her parents died in a car crash. Your parents bought an apartment for the both of you to live together.
"Hey, what do you want for breakfast young lady?" She ask, bringing a cup of milk for you.

"Bacon and Eggs" You said, taking a seat on the chair.

"Alright... 15 mins" she said, starting to get the ingredients ready before cooking.

It have been 16 years for you to live like this with her, since both of your parents are busy working they can only visit twice in a year.

You only have Namjoo to rely on when you're missing your parents.

"Unnie...are you busy today?" You ask.

"No, why?"

"What time will your flower shop close?" You ask, while playing with your fingers.

"Can you fetch me after the interview later?" You ask, since you can't drive yet you need Namjoo to drive you here and there.

She turn her head and glance at you, "Sure, call me when you're done" she said.

"Gumawo" you said.

"Ready for today's interview?" She ask, while flipping the eggs.

You let out a sigh, "Not sure, but I gotta try" you said.

"Well yeah, but you know it's not gonna be easy Youngie... Oh Sehun, that man is very picky" said Namjoo, she place the bacon and egg on the plate.

"Here eat" she said.

"Thanks~" you said, digging onto your food. "Have you eaten?" You ask her.

"No, I'll eat my breakfast with Jongin" said Namjoo.

Jongin, Namjoo's boyfriend.

You nod your head, "Alright"

After having breakfast, Namjoo drop you infront of the company.

"Hwaiting!!!" She said before leaving

"Gumawo~" you wave your hand as the car went by.

You take a deep breath before walking inside the office.
"

Annyeonghaseyeo, I'm here for an interview" you said to the receprionist.

"Hayoung-sshi?" You nod you head.
"Have a seat, they will call you when Mr. Sehun is ready" she said.

You bow, "Ne~" you said taking a seat on the sofa in front of the CEO's office.

After a few minutes, a tall guy came out from the room.
"Hayoung-sshi? Mr. Sehun is waiting for you" he said.

"Oh, ne" you flash a smile and stand from your seat.

"It's not gonna be easy but, good luck" he said, opening the door for you.

You bow, "Thank you sir" you said, walking inside the room.

"Good Morning Sir" you greet the guy infront of you, who is busy reading your resume.
You can't see his face clearly but his features ate catchy in your eyes.

"Have a sit" he said without looking at you, 'They're right... he's cold' you thought.

"Ne... " you pull the chair and take a seat.

"Hayoung-sshi?" He lift his head up and look at you.

'Damn! He's hot... " you thought.
"Yes sir... " you gulp
His eyes, that sharp nose, that mouth, he's just perfect. You can't take your eyes off from him.

"Graduated from SOPA high school with and 'A+' and Seoul University with another 'A+', smart girl eh?" He said.

"Thank you sir... " you said.

While he's reading your resume, you still cant stop yourself from looking at him. Your heart is beat is faster than it should.

"What are you looking at? Am I that handsome?" He ask, taking a glance at you.

"N-ne? No-nothing sir" you said, looking away immidietly.

He smile, wait... did he just... smile?
'Cute' you thought.

He rose up from his seat and walk towards your direction, "Can you be discipline in time?" He ask, sitting on the edge of the table.

"Yes sir... I can" you answer.

"I want a professional secretary, in time, smart, and tidy... " he said.

You nod you head and look at him.

"It's your first time working?" He ask.

"Yes sir... "

"Hope you can do well here in my company" he said.

"Does that me-"

"See you tomorrow, don't be late. 7 o'clock sharp " he said, going back to his seat.

"Jinjja? Thank you sir... I'll do my best" you said bowing before getting out the room.

When you're out, the guy you met just now smiled at you.

"Accepted?" He ask.

You nod, "Yes.. thanks for wishing me luck"

"See you tomorrow... " he said.

------
Chapter One is up!!! ^-^
Enjoy reading and please don't be silent readers guys...
Sorry for grammatical error...
VOTE N COMMENTS PLSSSS
-KJYOON-