23. Disappointments

"Somi-ya,which part hurts?" Sehun run towards Somi and hold onto her arms.

"Oppa, she pushed me~~" she start to whine and act as if she wass very fragile.

"She threaten me if I still disturb your relationship with her, she will hurt me" Somi fake sob.

"You'll be okay, oppa is here" he said, pulling Somi into his hug.

Leaving you dumbfounded looking at his action.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" With tears in the corner of your eyes.

Sehun break the hug and look at you, "What's with you? Why are you that mean to her?" He ask, raisinghis voice at you.

You were startled, it's the first time for him to shout at you like that. Tears start to stream down your eyes as you wipe it immediately.

"What? Me? This girl came to me first Oh Sehun, she pushed me first" you said, raising your voice too.

"Even if she did so, you shouldn't be that rude and threaten her like that!"

Thats it, it's enough.

"Fine, it's up to you now believe me or that girl" you said before leaving.

"Oh Hayoung!" He wanted to chase after you but his father hold onto him.

"Let her go, she needs tike to realize"

Sehun sigh and nod his head weakly, he regret everything. But his promise...

Somi clear her throat and cling onto Sehun's left arm, "Oppa, gumawo" she said, laying her head on his chest.

Although he hates this, he have to bear it for abit.

.
.
.

Short update~>_<
Hehehehehehe...
Cliff hang guys~~~>_<
Hope you guys like it...
Promise, next chapter will be longer and more complicated.
What will happen to Seyoung Couple?
-KJYOON-