16. His place

Sehun drive his car to a luxurious apartment nearby Hongdae street and park his car in the parking lot.

He open the door and gett off the car before opening the door for you, "Let's go" he take your hand and lead the way.

The both of you head to the elevator as he press on the twelfth floor botton.

"Oppa, why suddenly here?" You ask, while laying your head lazily on his chest.

"To have fun" he said, hugging your body.

"Have fun? Your house have many games? Can we play?" You ask, innocently.

"Nope, not that game baby girl... " he said while brushing your hair lovingly.

"Then?" You turn your body around and hug his neck.

"Something you would really enjoy" he said, nuzzling his nose on yours.

"Arraso" you said.

As soon as the both of you reach the twelfth floor, he lead you to his apartment.
Number '1204'

He press on the password and open the door for you, revealing a super luxurious apartment.

"Come in please princess" he said, holding the door for you.

"Waaa... it's so neat" you said, walking inside his apartment.

He close the door and you stop walking suddenly which makes him knoch his head on yours.

"Ouch. Babe, why did you stop here?" He ask, while rubbing his nose.

You turn your body and look at him, "Oppa do I get in with my shoes on?" You look up at him.

He smile, "Ofcrourse"

"Won't the floor get dirty?" You ask.

He chuckle, "Aigo you're so cute, it's okay just get in baby" he said, ruffling your hair.

Sehun P.O.V

I never thought that she would be this innocent, I started to think will it be okay if I make her totally 'mine' today?

She's just so cute for her age...

"Arasso..." she cheer, pulling my hand towards the sofa.

"Aigo, I'm tired" she said, throwing her body on the sofa.

'So cute' I thought.

"Come here" she said, tapping on the empty seat beside her.

I smile and sit beside her, "My baby is tired?" I ask, pulling her head gently and place it on my chest.

"Yeah... and hungry" she said.

"Hmmm? You didn't have your lunch sweetheart?"

She shook her head, it must be because of that incident.

"Ey... what if you get sick baby?" I ask while brushing her hair.

"That time I just don't feel like eating anymore, they just talk to loud" she said.

I'm sorry for her, she have to feel burdened in her first month working with me. Am I being to selfish to have her?

I look at her and say, "I will always protect you baby, I promise" I swear, kissing her forehead.

She look at me and smile, "Thank you"

I nod, "So, what do you want for lunch? We can order food here" I said.

"Hmmm? Oppa can't cook?" She ask.

"Hehehe... I can't" I said.

"Ummm... so you always order food outside?" She ask, rasing up her head from my chest.

I nod, "Yeap. I can't cook babe"

She cross her arms, "Let me cook for you from now on" she said.

"Hmm? Really? You don't have to babe, you have so much work and you want to cook for me?"

"Yes" she said with her serious face, it looks cute for me. "I will cook for you dinner starting from now on" she said.

"Gumawo" I said, hugging her tightly.

"Oppa have you eaten?" She ask, tilting her head.
"Umm... actually yes, I ate lunch with Jongin" I said.

She pouted her lips, "Unhealthy food" she said.

"Where is your kitchen? Let me cook" she said.

"Upstairs let's go" I said, taking her with me.

"Oppa, what do you have in your fridge?" She ask, while washing her hands.

I walk to the fridge and open my fridge, "Umm... chocolates, strawberries, and some liquor" I said.
"Liquor?" She walk towards my direction and gasp.

"Oh my... what an unhealthy life you have babe" she said, crossing her arms on her chest.

"Hey, but I do have fruits here" I whine.

"Only a box of milk, tons of chocolates and some strawberries with 3 big bottle of liquor. Healthy?"
I scratch my head awkwardly, "Sorry?"

She sigh and approach me, "Babe... from now on, you have to change. I'll change your bad habit from now on, ne?" She cling her hand around my neck.

I smile and melt down by her act, I nod.
"Thank you"

I feel so lucky to have her in my life now...

Sehun P.O.V END

♡♡♡♡

You cooked kimchi fried rice for lunch and he praised on your cooking.

Now, you're resting your body beside his on his king sized bed. With your head on his chest and his hand brushing your hair.

"Oppa..."

"Hmmm?"

"Where is the game?" You ask.

He smile, "My baby wants to play?"

You nod excitedly, "What game is it?"

Sehun smile and move his mouth closer to your ear, "Love game" he whisper.

You look at him innocently, "Ottokae?"

"Irokhae (이렇게)" he said, climbing over your body and press his lips againts yours.

.
.
.
.

>_<
Updated!!!
Heheheh sorry I have to cut this part, but I'll try to update soon to give you guys the best for the SMUT part.

Gumawo guys...
I'll probably update today or tomorrow.
Voments juseyo~♡
-KJYOON-