35. Be alright

"Oh Hayoung, what makes you said those things babe?" Sehun cup her face and look deep into her eyes.

Hayoung look at him in return, her eyes is teary. And she seem hopeless, "I don't know oppa, I don't know" she said, burrying her face on his chest before bursting into tears.

"My parents would get mad at me" she said, between her cry.

"Shh... baby, remember I promised to take responsibility that time? Right? I will fulfil it baby" he said, brushing her hair gently.

"We will get married?" she ask, with her head still laying on his chest.

"Yes, I will marry you. Now let me ask you a question" he say, pulling her away from the hug.

Sehun wipe her tears before continue talking, "Will you marry me?" he ask.

Hayoung face lits up when she heard that sentence from him, "Ne~" she said with a wide smile on her face.

Sehun smile back at her and kiss her forehead, he pull her into his hug. "Sorry, I'll propose you again with a ring next time" he said while brushing her hair.

"Gwenchanha" Hayoung said, tightening the hug.

Sehun slowly lay her back on the bed and stare at her for a while, pinning her down on the bed. He smile, "You gotta rest baby" he said pecking her lips.
Sehun pull the blanket to cover her body and start brushing her hair, "Want me to sing for you?" he ask.
"Mwo?" Hayoung burst into laughter when she imagine her boyfriend singing with that husky voice he have.

"Wae? I'm a good singer" he whine, "Really?" Hayoung ask between her laugh.

"Tsk. Want me to prove you?" He ask.

Hayoung stopped laughing and look at him in the eyes, "Will your voice make me need the toilet?"

"Ya!"

"Looks like the two of you are having lovey dovey time, shall we comeback next time?"

Sehun look behind him and saw his parents, he sigh and look away.

"Eomma, if you're just gonna say the same thing... just leave" he said.

Hayoung look at his parents and slowly sit herself on the bed, "Eommonim, I've heard everything. I'm sorry" she said.

"Aniya, I changed my mind" Chorong said, "I'll bless the both of you unser one condition

Suho push her wheelchair closer to them and let Chorong talk more, Sehun look at Chorong and ask.

"What is it?"

"You have to promise me to be a good husband and appa for your future little family, deal?" Chorong raise her eyebrows up and down.

Sehun smile widely at his mother, "I'll be the best eomma I promise" he said, holding Hayoung's hand tight.

"So you bless the marriage?" Sehun ask.

"We bless you both" Suho said.

"Gamsahabnida" Hayoung said.

"Gumawoyo eomma, appa" Sehun said.

"But Sehun, you have to ask her parents permission too" said Suho.

Sehun look at Hayoung, "When can we meet them?" he ask.

Hayoung sigh, "I don't know, I'm not sure they will agree though" she said, hanging her head down.