Chapter 28: The Photographer

"Greg!"

"Y-yes Miss Rina.."

"I told you a hundred time that use the copper gold not the red gold! Ano ba ang hindi mo maintindihan sa sinabi ko?!" Hindi ko mapigilang bulyaw sakanya.

Kahit pareho gold sheet yun iba parin ang copper sa red. My gosh! This past few days has been a hell to me! I need to finish the clothing line for the photoshoot and i still didnt start to work on the collection for the upcoming campaign.

"I-im sorry Miss Rina. I-ill just fix it." he utter.

"Well, do it now!" I shouted and then he immediately left.

Napaupo ako ng wala sa oras at hinilot ang sentido ko. I need a break. Ilang araw na din akong walang tulog to finish the sketches. And also for some calls abroad. I need to tell thsm every bit of information about the whole project and all i hear from Miss Murry is perfection.

"M-miss Rina."

"What?!" i cursed

Pero agad din ako umamo nang makita ng si Mia ang pumasok.

"Im sorry Mia. Im just stressed. May problema ba?" I asked.

"Nacontact ko na po yung photographer na sinasabi niyo. I already arranged a meeting for the both of you later at 4pm in Angel's Cafe." She said.

"Okay. thank you Mia."

"Sige po."

I again looked at my Laptop.

Figura Iluminata

That's the name of the Studio. I already searched about it and i am impressed of its work. The photographer is very famous when it come in taking pictures in the red carpet premieres and and prestigeous magazines covers in and out the country. Nagkaroon din ito ng ilang Photo Exhibits in HongKong and Dubai. And one of the famous photo they exhibit is called "Cold Case". The picture is about a girl who is standing in the beach while holding a piece of necklace. Halos ilang malalaking tao daw ang nagbid for the said photo where it reached to over 2.7 million dollars.

Pero wala akong nakitang information about the photographer itself. Some articles said that she want to lay low in the social medias. She only uses the screenname Ilumina. That's what everyone calls her.

I wonder where did Zander meet her.

"Miss Rina your sister is on the line." Napatingin ako kay Mia.

Agad kong sinagot ang telepono.

(So how is the project going?) Bungad sakin ng kapatid ko.

"Is that the new hello now?"

(Im sorry. So kamusta na nga?")

"Well, it is stressful. Biglang namove yung photoshoot next week. And i dont know if we could finish all the work." Sabi ko at napasapo.

(Poor you. By the way sabi ni Mommy we will go to Maldives this weekend. Yiehhh! Sayang wala ka.)

"What?! Youre so unfair! Hindi ba pwedeng pagkauwi ko na lang?!"

How dare they have fun without me?! Tapos ako dito puro trabaho ang inaatupag.

(Whatever ate. If i know youve been to Maldives a lot of times kaya.)

"That is for wori brat. Hindi naman ako nagbakasyon!"

(Yeah yeah. So this you meet your client na ba?) She asked.

"You wont believe who is my Client."

(Who?)

"Its Zander Hale."

(Oh. My. Gosh. Zander Hale as in Zander na bestfriend ni Jasper Cervantes?!)

"The one and only."

(Uh oh! So ibig sabihin nagkita kayo ni Jasper?)

"Wala siya, but im pretty sure na makikita ko siya. He is his bestfriend."

(Well goodluck with that.)

"You know what. Ive got to go. Marami pa akong gagawin. Ill just call you later." I said and ended the call.

I sighed and close my eyes first. Sometimes i just wish to resign. This is struggle!

----------------------

Nagmamadali ako bumaba sa kotse ko and hurriedly entered the cafe. Sa sobrang busy kanina sa Fashion House hindi ko na namalahan ang oras and now im already 15 minutes late. Mabuti na lang at walang masyadong traffic.

Pinaalala sakin ni Mia na may palatandaan daw para makilala ko ang photographer. She reserved a table with a pot of lavender in the center.

Agad kong hinanap yung table na may Lavender pot and when i saw it lumapit ako. There is a women sitting on the side while drinking a coffee.

Pero ang mas nakakagulat ay kilala ko kung sino siya.

"Ellie?"

Napatingin naman siya sakin. Mukhang hindi niya pa ako nakikilala. I removed my shades and smile to her.

"Oh my. Ate Zaf!" Agad siyang tumayo and hugged me.

"Wait youre Ilumina?" I asked.

"Ikaw ang imemeet ko? The creative director?" Tanong din niya.

"I guess i am." Then we both laughed.

We sat on the table and i first order a frappe and chocolate cake.

"I cant believe you pursued being a photographer." I blurted.

Ive know Ellie for a very long time. Ellaine Dorothy Zubel. Yup! She is Euson's younger sister. Magclassmates sila ni Xantine nung High School and considered to be bestfriends but they separated nung College when she went to Europe to study. Nabalitaan ko na lang nabumalik siya dito sa Pilipinas when Euson and i talked the last time.

"Well its what i do best." She just said.

"Eh ang kuya mo, hindi ba siya uuwi?"

"He is kind of busy right now. Alam mo namanh siya ang sumalo sa mga bagay na ako dapat ang gagawa." Then she faintly smile.

Being a Zubel i difficult. Ellie and Euson lived under the rules of their parents. Napakalaki ng expectations sa kanilang dalawa since sila lang ang tagapagmana ng lahat ng kayamanan nila. That is why i was shocked to know that Ellie pursued to be a photographer. Maybe she fought of what she wants. And im glad she did.

"Anyway i was requested to contact you. Our client really want you to take the photo for our upcoming campaign and i hope you wont reject it." I said.

"Ofcourse ate. Ikaw pa. Besides its been a long time na hindi tayo nagkita. Im really willing to work with you on this." Nakangiti niyang sabi.

"That's great then."

After talking about the business nag usap pa kami ni Ellie about personal things.

I really cant wait to work with her. This will be fun!

**********

Ano kaya ang magiging papel ni Ellie sa story???

Hmmm...

Ellie and Zafrina on the multimedia...

--- Series X