Chapter Seventeen

"Karasu?" Izumo and Mikoto walked I to the room to see their friend sitting up straight giving them a smile.

"Hey! You guys came too?" Two fists punched the top of her head.

"Abuse!" She yelled holding her head in pain.

"You idiot! What were you thinking running out onto a busy street, huh!? You could've been killed!" Izumo yelled at her. Karasu frowned, confustion clearly visible on her face.

"I- I don't remember any of that..."

"What do you remember?"

"I remember being in the bar, then my head started hurting then running out the bar. I thought I was still somewhere close by."

"Anything else?"

"No. I just woke up here to find out this man saved my life." She said looking over at the raven haired man sitting next to the bed watching them.

"Thanks by the way."

"Your welcome. I should be going, I'll come by later to check on you." The man said standing up.

"You don't need too, my friends are here now."

"I'm still coming back." He smirked at her when she crossed her arms with a scoff.

"Suit yourself... Uh.."

"Heh, just call me Genji Iwasaki. See ya." He walked out the room closing it shut behind him.

"I don't like him." The men in the room said causing the brunette to softly smile.

"If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here so be nice to him boys." She said as she looked at her bandaged hands.

"No way, just because he saved you doesn't mean we have to be nice to the guy."

"Whatever, now, what can I do to get some decent food, huh? The food here sucks." She grinned.

*~*

The Next Day

Karasu laid on the bed in the hospital watching the show that was playing on the TV but she wasn't really paying attention to it. Last night Genji had stopped by to visit just like he said. They both had talked before he left once visiting hours were over.

Now here she is alone in her hospital room, Karasu started thinking about what had happened yesterday. The guy from the bar, Daishi Hung, had be happy to see her, it was like he knew her but she didn't know him but somewhere in the back of her mind she knows him.

'Is he from when I was younger? I can't remember?'

Then the other two men that came by the bar on Tatara's birthday. Hotaru and Hikaru. They were brothers obviously with their eyes but what Karasu didn't understand was why did they think she was their sister?

'Maybe their from the past as well? Why can't I remember?'

"It could have been from trauma when I was younger?" She mumbled.

"Trauma?" Looking towards the door she saw Genji standing by the door.

"I didn't think you would come again."

"What made you think that? I have to make sure the woman I saved is doing okay."

"I'm fine and I can take care of myself."

"Yeah, because yesterday you did such a good job of that." He rolled his eyes taking a sit at the foot of the bed.

"Want to walk around? It isn't healthy to stay in a room for too long, ya know."

"Well, it's better then watching this junk." Karasu got out of bed and was thankful that her doctor, Mayumi had given her pajamas from the storage room near her room.

"Come on, I want you to meet someone." Genji smiled walking out the room as Karasu followed right behind him.

"Who am I going to meet?"

"You'll find out soon."

"Can't you tell me now, Genji?"

"Nope, you have to wait."

"That's no fun." She mumbled with a small pout. Genji chuckled as they continued to walk down the hallways, turning corners a few times before coming to a stop in front of a glass window to see many new born babies.

"New borns? Why are we here, Genji?" He didn't answer her as he was looked through the window starring at the new borns.

'This man... Is really something...'

"There he is..." Karasu looked where he was looking to see a female nurse holding a baby in a sky blue blanket. The woman smiled at Genji before placing the child down in a crib.

"His name is Kitano Iwasaki... He's my baby brother."

"Kitano, huh? I like the name." She smiled up at him before looking down at the baby boy named Kitano.

"Glad you like it. My mother wanted this little guy to have out fathers' name."

"It's a strong name for him. When can you take him home?"

"Later on today. I have everything ready for him to come home."

"What about your mother? She must be happy to get out of here, huh? The food here sucks." Genji couldn't help but chuckle at that.

"Yeah, she told me countless times about how terrible the food here is but my mother died minutes after she gave birth to Kitano."

"A-ah, I-I'm so sorry, I didn't know."

"It's fine, you didn't know. Now, let's get you back to your room."

"That's not fair, Genji! I've been out for only ten minutes!" She whined following after the smirking man.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry it's so short! σ^_^;
I'm already doing another story.

Yes, yes, I know I already have TWO unfinished books but I want to at least start the other ones I've been wanting to start for some time now.