Excitement

They say that the only constant in the world is change so Bella hope that her Grandma Vita will eventually accept the changes in her. A lot of changes actually. Upon entering the house, she inhale deeply. I can do this. Then she smiled at one of the servants.

"Good evening Miss Annabella. Your grandmother and the visitors are at the dining room."

"Thank you."

After reaching the dining room, she laugh softly as Clarke immediately stand up. "Holla Annabella!" Then he walk towards her and hugged her tightly.

She hugged him back then looked at Chase. "Hi Chase. So both of you are really here huh."

Chase stand up then pat her head. "No. We are just your imaginary friends."

She giggled. Those bullies way way back before used to tell her that Chase and Clarke were just her imaginary friends and when she looked at her Grandma Vita, she disregarded the feeling of guilt because of the way she looks at her. Her grandmother definitely didn't like her clothes. "Hello Grandma." Then she kissed her cheek and acted normal.

"You didn't go back to your apartment anymore?"

She shakes her head. "I got too excited to see these two handsome imaginary friends of mine."

The two grinned at her while her grandmother most likely wanted to say something else but she just inhale deeply instead. Thank goodness to Chase and Clarke's presence. "Let's eat everyone."

"Whose wedding you attended? You looked lovely by the way." Chase said while they eat.

She smiled. "Thank you. The bride is Skylar's office mate."

"How about you?" Clarke asked teasingly.

She pout. "Don't start, Darth Vader."

He laugh. "Anyway, is our room ready?"

She snorted. "It is. But I am not. You should at least give me a heads up."

"We wanted to surprise you because we already missed your shelter's anniversary."

She chuckled. "How long you both will stay by the way?"

"We will leave on the day after tomorrow."

She got startled. "That's fast."

Clarke sigh. "Yeah." Then he wrapped his arms around Chase's shoulders. "On the other hand, you can run the business with by just yourself right?"

Chase shakes his body in order to be released from Clarke. "Whether we like it or not, we are going to leave soon."

Clarke sigh again. "You heard it, Hobbit."

She giggled. "Don't worry. I'll take an off tomorrow so we could do some bonding."

Clarke's face brightens while Chase only smirked. "That's great then!"

As the dinner ended, Bella got nervous when her Grandma Vita excused their selves to talk privately. "What is it, Grandma?"

Grandma Vita inhale deeply. "Wear something more decent the next time I see you."

She looked at herself then bites her lower lip. "I didn't see anything wrong with my clothes. This is not also too revealing."

Grandma Vita stared seriously at her. "I know that your friends have something to do with your outfit but you are very much aware that I don't like seeing you wearing something like that."

She nodded then inhale deeply. "I know that Grandma but me wearing this has nothing to do with my friends. I love what I am wearing." Then she looked at her Grandma with pleading eyes. "Let's not argue with this please."