Reconciliation (R)

Annabella's greatest fear finally happened and her lacking as a woman, as a wife is eating her alive. She really felt worthless. But she is not mad at Hunter, she isn't just ready to talk to him yet then after hearing his words last night, she knew that he is having hard time as well. And she doesn't know how this pain will come to an end. 

"Bella."

She blinked her eyes then smiled apologetically at Skylar and Brooke. As soon as she woke up this morning, she immediately goes out and went to Skylar's place. Brooke just followed. "Sorry. What were you saying?"

The two sigh then looked at her emphatically. "Did you talk to your husband already?"

She bites her lower lip, trying to control her tears. "I don't know what I will say to him."

"Talk to him already so whatever doubts and anxieties you have in your system will be cleared."

That made her burst into tears. "I am so afraid on what he will say."

"Bella, you love your husband so much right?" She only nodded. "Then consult your heart as well. Don't just let your mind to do the work."

"True. If you continue to act like this, the problem will never be solved."

"And I bet you don't want to lose your husband." 

That made her cry more. Then she got startled when her phone rings. It's Hunter. But she decided not to answer it.  The two groan.

"Bella, go home now and talk to him. Stop torturing yourself and him."

She sniffed then few minutes passed of silence filled her until a realization hit her and when she nodded slowly, the two hugged her. "Finally, our bitch here finally came to her senses."

She just laugh and cried at the same time. Oh boy. Her mind was really a mess for the past days that she's avoiding him. While driving back to her apartment, Hunter still trying to contact her but she just let her phone rings. She was afraid that she'll get into accident if she answers his call. Well, Bella is too nervous as every second is passing and it tripled when she reached her apartment. Then her chest pound hard when the door suddenly opens and see her husband. She smiled awkwardly as she walks towards him. "Hi."

His face shows relief. "Hey, baby." Then her chest pound harder when he gently grasped her hand. Oh boy. It's been awhile since she felt his skin on her. Then they entered her apartment. "I've been calling you."

She smiled apologetically. "I was driving."

He inhale deeply then grasped her other hand and stared deeply into her. "I missed you."

Tears automatically formed in her eyes. "I missed you too." Then she planned to apologize but he placed a finger on her lips, obviously silencing her. Then her body shivers as that finger move in between her lips. Instinctively, she slightly opens her mouth and as he pushes it, she playfully bites it while her tongue licks the tip of it. "This is the time we should be talking." She murmured. 

He smirked as he pulled his finger out and before she knew it, he grasped her butt and held her up off the ground. "Later, baby." Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and initiated the kiss. As soon as their lips touched, she pours out all her feelings for him. She missed him too much. 

Then she felt him walk until her back touched the wall and as she suddenly felt her feet on the floor, he quickly unzipped her pants without breaking their kiss, followed her underwear. She moans into his mouth while she moves her legs to totally discard her pants and underwear. As soon as she got naked below, he practically tackled her against the wall, with her legs wrapped around him and she felt her now wet core directly rubbing on that wonderful hard bulge at the front of his sweatpants. He pulled back and she moan again in his mouth as he pushed forward, thumping her butt against the wall and she heard some wall designs fell with a crash to the floor. But neither of them cared. Hunter just continue to kiss her. Now more deeply, urgently and she kissed him back then cling into him tightly, wanting to feel every part that she remember so well from their previous private moments, desperately wanting to feel him in her, on her, all around her. As she pulled her head back, breaking off their too much passionate kiss, Bella stared while panting at him. "Fuck me, Hunter. I need you inside me." She whispered shamelessly.