New Year (R)

Having Annabella to wear his ring was Hunter's ultimate dream so now he accomplished it, he could not ask for more. All he has to do now is to keep her until whenever because even her grandmother attended their wedding, it doesn't mean that the old woman already approved him. He could feel that something will come along the way and he must be ready for it.

"Oh we are almost at your house!"

Hunter only chuckled at Annabella's excited but relieved voice. As soon as the helicopter landed on his rooftop's helipad, she sigh in relief. "I told you that I'll take care of you." He said while he is turning off the helicopter's engine then sent a brief message to Shawn that they arrived safely.

She groan. "I know that but being in the air still somehow scares me."

He grinned. "Then I have no choice but to keep on bringing you here so you'll get used to it."

"So mean!"

He laugh then went out first then run to the other side to assist her in getting down. "By the way, we will have our own fireworks later." He said as they started to get inside of the house.

She nodded then squeezed their fused hands. "What about Nana and her husband?"

"They normally have their own celebration."

As they entered his room, he put down her things while she walk towards to the bathroom. "I'll take a bath first."

He smirked. "You don't want me to join?"

She giggled. "The door is just open, my handsome husband."

He grinned. "Get ready then, my beautiful wife."

She just playfully fly a kiss to him and of course, he catches it. When she entered the bathroom, Hunter smiled widely as he started to remove his clothes. After a while, he followed her inside then his desire and lust towards her spikes throughout his body upon seeing her naked under the shower. The water running down all over her was a fucking good sight to see. Damn. It's only been a week since they made love and yet, he felt like it was years already. He was too deprived of her. As he entered his bathroom's stand-up shower room, the cold drops slightly froze his skin. It was already winter and having a house in the middle of the forest was really colder than the normal. He was about to start shivering like an idiot when Annabella turned around then smiled beautifully at him. "Feeling cold?"

He chuckled then twisted the knob to warm the water more. "Not anymore." He said as his hands glided around her waist.

She giggled then just watched him grab the shampoo, squirt some into his hand, and begin washing her hair. His hands worked smoothly and he smiled when she closed her eyes as it washed down the drain. He grabbed next the bar of soap and she shivered a bit as he scrubbed her body with it. As he worked, his eyes concentrated on where the soap moved over her body, even bent down to clean her legs. As much as he wanted to kiss her in her sensitive places, he didn't. He'll do it later anyway. When he completed his task, he handed her the bar of soap, directing her to clean him. A smirk appeared on his lips when she grinned at him. Taking her hand, he helped her and she looked too delicious at this moment. Damn.

Then the soap dropped to the floor with a soft thud as he stepped closer, cupping her face to his hands. His eyes stared deep into hers while his chest is pounding hard. He can't still believe that she is his wife now. "I love you."

She smiled then wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you too, Hunter." As her lips opened in anticipation, his heart became a wild animal. Her breathing was soft in his ears, so vivid then she closed her eyes as he pressed them against his forehead to enticingly kiss the bridge of her nose until finally pressing his lips against hers. She moan into his mouth as he slid his hand over her hip then she stepped closer, closing the gap between them so her small but soft mounds bobbed against his nipples then as their thighs touched, her body shivers upon feeling the evidence of his desire for her. His erection slid against her inner thighs when he slightly pushed her crotch up against him then he kissed her harder, burying his lips within hers until his teeth grating against her lower lips. The whole of his tongue flicked inside her mouth, tasting the freshness of her mouth then he circled his arm circled her waist, and she moan again in his mouth when he pressed his manhood between her legs. Then Annabella shuddered as Hunter teasingly slid it back and forth across her womanhood, followed by a moan purred from her. "Hunter..."

Fuck. He can't wait to be inside her again.

Withdrawing from her, he peered seductively into her eyes as they panted for breath then a groan escaped from her lips when his hand touch her most sensitive place between her inner thighs and proceeded to gently massage them. "You're such a tease." She said but barely audible.

"What did you say, baby?" He whispered playfully into her face.

Since he is looking at her, he saw how his little witch fought against the sensation which is obviously starting to overtake her, she clamped her eyes shut and grasped his shoulders tightly. "You jerk..." Then she groaned again when his fingers began searching, slipping past her clit playfully.

"You're so mean, baby." He slid his lips across her cheeks tantalizingly. Panting, Annabella's hand slithered over his chest and his body stiffened as her hand continues to go down until she reached his arousal. Wrapping her hand around his hardness, she gently squeezed that made Hunter gasped then he clamped his eyes shut and opened his mouth to breathe heavily and moan. Fuck. His little witch's hand is amazing. His hardness grew strong as she massaged him until he removed her hand. First things first. "Do this next time, baby." Then he grinned as she pout. "Let's finish bathing."

As soon as they dried their selves, Hunter carried her to the bedroom and while taking her lips, he lay her down on the bed then climbed over her hungrily. When his hands groped her breasts with urgency, she gasped as he kissed her neck then her gasped got louder as he next sucked on her breast before giving love to the other. While his lips continued to tease her skin, his hand continued to massage her between the legs, his thumb rubbing to and from across her clit. The stimulation caused her to clutched onto his shoulders then moans slipped out of her mouth when he started sucking on her neck that will definitely left a visible mark. Well, that's what he wanted.

Then he went back on kissing her lips. As he sucked on her lips, his body rubs against her, moving against her, propelling her core to swell. Her body worked to follow his movements, like him, unwilling to be separated from each other's touch for longer than a few seconds.

She was a golden treasure he wanted to have in his possession, every second, every minute, and every moment. Good thing, she is already his wife. What he wanted is very possible in every way.

After he settled himself between her legs, he ran his hand over her thigh, and kissed the corner of her lips. "I love you."

She was about to speak when she suddenly threw her head back as he slide into her. They both groan as her walls soothingly clamped around him. Damn. It felt wonderfully fulfilling.

When he pulled out, he got startled as she suddenly pushed him up and sat atop him. After wrapping her legs around his hips, his hardness slid beneath her core then she entwined her arms around his neck and brings him closer then kissed him passionately. He quickly kissed her back with same intensity then felt her hardened nipples dug into his chest and she ran her hands through his hair. As their kiss slowly ended, he poured little kisses around her face that made her giggle. "Ride me hard, baby."

Her eyes glow then as she slid down onto his arousal, their moaning became one then they went back kissing each other and as their kiss deepened, she rode him first slowly, then faster until their kisses broke free. He bated breath pounced off the nape of her neck from the momentum of their bodies then he listened to her whimper as he held tightly onto her hips as she continuously moved up and down on him. He wanted more, so much more and he knew that she definitely feel the same. It couldn't end yet. Not yet. The muscles and nerve cells inside his body tensed with the pleasure zapping through his veins. Every electrifying shot of it made his body tingle in wanton desire. As their eyes locked, moans cut through their heavy breathing, each of them nearing their own climax. Few moments passed, he felt her inner walls clenched him inside her then he stared at her while she shut her eyes, arched her body and groan loudly as she came into paradise. Fuck. That's a fucking view. He loved how her face changed every time she reached her peak.

Arms clutched tightly around his neck, he gently laid her on the bed again and climbed over her. He pressed carefully his body against hers then first pecked her cheeks and kissed her neck before lowering his abdomen over hers. He still hard with her juice around his erection. "Bella..." He whispered into her ear as he slid into her. She moan then hugged him and drew her legs around him and moaned into his ear as he thrust repeatedly into her. Hunter started at a slow momentum and quickly sped up until he groan loudly with closed eyes as he erupted inside her. Then he stayed few more minutes inside her before he settled himself beside her.

She snuggled against him then bury her face into his neck. "I love you Hunter."

He smiled then lifted her head through her chin. "We still have few hours left before New Year."

Her face flush. "Don't make me too sore, we still need to see the fireworks together."

His smile grew wider. "But I intended to do it."

Her face flush more. "Then let's continue after the countdown."

He grinned. "I can give you more than fireworks."

She pout. "I already know that."

He laugh then kissed the bridge of her nose. "Glad to know that."

She just laugh as well. For the next few moments, Hunter made love urgently but thoroughly with Annabella until they went to the rooftop. But they are currently staying inside of the room since it's cold outside. His house is made of glass anyway so they still see the fireworks he set up outside. The helipad was on the other side of the rooftop so the fireworks will be used safely. "You are really very handy, you know even setting up fireworks. Is there anything else that you cannot do?"

He smirked. "I am not good in taking photos."

She giggled. "Let me handle that." As she checks the time, she smiled excitedly at him. "Oh we only have five minutes more." Then she looked at the table set up he made where they placed the reheated foods that Nana prepared in advanced. "I suddenly become hungry."

He chuckled then grasped her hand. "Let's go outside now."

She smiled as he started to pull her. "Oh my!" She embraced herself as it's a bit windy outside. "It's so cold in here!"

Since he is feeling the same, he hugged her. "Still feeling cold?"

She nodded then bury her face in his neck. "Too bad you're hotness cannot match this weather."

He found himself laughing so loud then he checks the time. "One minute left."

They released each other until they started to do the countdown.

10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1.

Then Hunter just pressed something on his phone and the fireworks starts to work in the sky. "Wow. So beautiful." Annabella said in amazement and while she is looking at the sky, he kept his eyes on her until his heart drummed in his chest because she looked at him. Happiness is visible on her face. Damn. He made her happy and that what matters most. That's why he felt so good at the moment. Having her is the best thing that happened to him. "Happy New Year, Hunter."

He smiled as he pulled her against him. "Happy New Year, baby."

She wrapped her arms around him and stared with teary eyed to him. "This is the best New Year I've ever had."

His chest pound harder then pressed their foreheads together. "Me too, baby." Then he closed the gap between their mouths and as the kiss slowly broke, he stared intensely at her. "Ride me harder later, baby."

She bites her lower lip then shyly nodded. "Before that, let's eat first, okay?"

He smirked. She's definitely thinking about the food but in his mind, he is thinking something else. "As you wish."