Decision

As Bella opened her eyes, her hand automatically goes to the necklace given by Hunter and she found herself smiling in giddiness because their relationship finally became official and that truly entices her. She is already looking forward on how her relationship with him will grow and she hoped that he is already the man that she is going to spend the rest of her life with. Aside from her cats of course.

Then after sending Hunter a message, she started cleaning her apartment until she finishes up including preparing her mini celebration for her visitors tonight. Though she was a bit sad that Hunter is not going to come tonight, she understands his point on introducing him as her boyfriend. Knowing her grandmother, Grandma Vita would definitely get freak out.

When the evening comes, her first visitors are Sklyar and Brooke.

"Happy Birthday Bella!" They greeted her with their usual energy then hugged her after giving their gifts.

"Thank you bitches."

They laugh and Skylar raised her eyebrow as she hold Bella's necklace. "What is the meaning of this?"

Bella giggled. "Hunter's gift."

"Oh my God. You no longer a virgin?!"

Her face flush. "What are you saying? We've just been official few hours ago."

They squeal in giddiness. "Wow! Finally!"

"Congratulations!"

She giggled once more. "Thanks. Let's wait for Grandma. She just fetched Clarke and Chase at the airport."

They both nodded as they pick mozzarella bread stick. "Is Hunter going tonight as well?"

She shakes her head and can't help but to feel sad again. "He'll talk to Grandma Vita first."

They winced, obviously knew her grandmother as well. "I wish him luck."

"Same here. Your grandmother was an old bitch and you know that."

She groan and was about to answer her when they hear a car's engine outside her apartment. "Behave."

They only grinned. As Grandma Vita entered with Clarke and Chase, Bella together with Skylar and Brooke welcome them and they gave their greetings to her grandmother and her handsome friends.

"Happy Birthday, dear." Grandma Vita kissed her cheek.

"Thank you Grandma." Then she looked at Clarke and Chase who were both smiling at her.

"Happy Birthday, Hobbit!" Clarke squeezed her body against him after giving her his gift and she found herself smiling because he was a guy too but she doesn't feel anything static or spark like with Hunter. So what she really feels for Hunter is truly different. Then Chase did the same thing. Like with Clarke, she didn't feel anything. Even she had a little crush on Chase when she was still young.

"Thank you both for still coming here even for few hours."

Chase tapped her head. "We don't want to miss your thirtieth birthday."

She grunted. "Do you really have to mention my age?"

He grinned. "You don't look like thirty anyway."

"Right!" Clarke said then he looked at the back. On the dining table to be exact. "Now I am hungry."

She giggled. "Let's eat everyone."

As they started to eat, Clarke leads the conversation until her grandmother said that she has an announcement. "Since we all gathered here, I would like to inform everyone that my dear granddaughter Bella is going to get married with Chase." If that announcement made Clarke almost spitted the water out from his mouth, Bella's spoon and fork slipped out from her hands while staring dumbfounded at her. It seems Chase was clueless as she was while she could feel the glances of her friends.