Husband & Wife

Since Annabella woke up, she felt like her heart is going to burst out from her chest. She was not even sure if she really did sleep but the only thing that she sure about is that aside from today is New Year's Eve, today is her wedding day with Hunter. She is finally going to be the wife of the man she now considered her treasure. The only man for her.  

When she heard the door's bell, she stands up then giggled as she saw Skylar and Brooke upon peeking in the hole. "Bella!" She laugh as Skylar and Brooke entered her hotel room then sandwiched her in between. Like they were not with each other few hours ago. "Congratulations! This is it! The moment we've been all waiting!"   

She laugh again as she closed the door. "Thank you bitches."   

They laugh as well then looked at her appearance, she just finished bathing. "Let's start!" Excitement is too visible on them. Well, she is excited too.   

As her friends started to do her makeup, Bella remain smiling. She really feels giddy. "Did Hunter message you about what happened to their celebration last night?"   

She nodded. "They just drank their selves." It's not only Devin and Blake who joined him in their so-called stag party, Chase and Clarke also joined them. And she felt good to think that he is getting along with the two. "I think they went back to their own rooms around past midnight."   

"Did Hunter sneak last night to see you?"   

She chuckled. "I stopped him before he even does it. He actually doesn't believe that we just really celebrated my bridal shower last night in a simple manner."   

They both snorted. "He probably thought that we forced you to say those things to him."   

She giggled. "Because you kept on teasing him about having a naughty bridal shower."   

They giggled too. "Oh well, it was really fun to torture him." The two even did the high five clap. After the makeup is done, Bella's face flush as her friends looked at her in amazement. "Wow. We could now change our career." 

"True! But our bitch here is really a natural beauty so maybe it's really because of her. Not because of our skill." 

"Possibly! But whatever it is, you should wear your gown now! It's almost time." 

"No need to rush, she is the bride. Everyone will wait for her especially the groom." 

Bella laugh as she stands up. "You two, stop arguing. I'll wear the gown now." Then she entered the bedroom where her wedding gown is neatly placed. Despite her friends suggested a grand type of gowns, she insisted to have a simple one. So she chose a white wedding gown. It is a balloon type with not too much design and as she carefully trace her fingers through it's fabric, she smiled then hold her necklace. Oh boy. She is too happy today. 

Minutes passed, Bella went out and her face flush again when her friends smiled widely at her. "Oh you're so beautiful!" 

"Hunter is such a lucky bastard." 

Her face flush more. "I am lucky too to have him." 

They giggled. "Let's go!" 

Later on, they reached the venue and Bella's chest is keep on pounding hard especially when Skylar and Brooke left her outside together with her grandmother. "You're so beautiful, dear."  

She smiled as Grandma Vita gently touched her face. "Thank you for being here, Grandma. This means so much to me." 

Her grandmother smiled back. "This is your special day, dear. I don't want to ruin it."