Rule x Deal

In a week, Annabella will be Hunter's wife and he has never been this excited. That's why he already made sure that all the events until the first month of next year is plotted accordingly so there would never any work pending since having her as his wife was a childhood dream that is about to happen. So he hope that everything will run smoothly until their wedding day.

"You looked too excited." Blake said as soon as they finished their meeting and it is almost morning already.

He yawned then stretched his arms. "These past days were crucial. Annabella and I are not seeing each other that often anymore." Good thing that today is the start of his leave so he is now looking forward to spend his first ever holidays with her.

Then Devin suddenly trapped his neck around his arm and playfully scratched Hunter's hair. "You're so cute!"

Hunter forcefully releases himself from Devin and grinned. "Find a woman of your own and you'll understand me, idiot."

The two grinned. "I heard that the preparation is almost done."

He nodded. "The thing they've been only working is Annabella's wedding dress. Her friends are still debating with her regarding that."

Devin laugh. "I can imagine your lady love contradicting Skylar and Brooke's opinion about that."

He chuckled again. "Her friends are more excited than her."

"It's because they can now finally start finding their own happily ever after."

They all laugh. Well, Hunter doubt if it's really the main reason. Because he knew how much her friends value her. And it goes the same way with her too. "By the way, Merry Christmas bastards."

The two grinned once more. "Merry Christmas!"

"Will just see you then on your big day."

"Yeah. But just message me if you both needed my help."

"Nah. We are good. All the events are plotted already anyway and if something urgent came up, Blake will do it." Then Devin elbowed him. "Right?"

"No. Why me? It's you."

"What!? No way!"

Hunter only laugh. When he reached Annabella's apartment, the usual thug of disappointment hit him as she was already sleeping deeply. Bamba, Toya and Hoya are also sleeping soundly at their own beds. Well, it's five in the morning already. And he need to have a solution to this because he doesn't want to be like this after they got married. He cannot afford not to greet her properly before she goes to sleep as texting and calling will never be enough. After he gently pulled her against him, he kissed her shoulder that made her groan softly then he smiled as she slowly turned around and pressed herself into him. "Merry Christmas, baby." The response he only get is her little snores. He just chuckled then kissed the top of her head before he gradually fell asleep.

As Hunter slowly open his eyes, Annabella is no longer beside him and their pets are no longer around as well. He sigh when he realized that it is because the time is past noon already so he quickly stirred up and went to the bathroom. After done bathing, he went down and his chest felt warm when he saw her busy at the kitchen while their pets are busy with their own worlds. Most probably she feed them already. Though even they are not yet officially married, he, together with Toya and Hoya already transferred to her apartment few days ago. Well, at first she was awkward with Hoya because she was not truly comfortable with dogs but he noticed that her awkwardness towards Hoya is now improving. That's good by the way. Then his chest pound hard as she turned around and smiled brightly at him. That automatically gave him a hard on. "Merry Christmas."

He smiled back then walk towards her. "Merry Christmas, baby." He said as he kissed her temple. "Sorry to missed celebrating Christmas Eve with you."

She kissed his cheek. She just celebrated it with her grandmother, Skylar and Brooke only because the Cross brothers' arrival was delayed due to work and they'll arrive two days after instead. "It's fine. What important is that you are here with me already."

He smirked. "How was the celebration then?"

"It was fun. Skylar and Brooke started to celebrate freely after Grandma Vita left."

He chuckled. "So we are alone today?"

She giggled then wrapped her arms around his neck. "Yep."

He grinned then pull her against him. "Glad to hear that."

Her eyes glow. "Why don't we go out today?"

He grasped her butt and pushed her more into him. More specifically to his crotch. She gasped lightly as she totally felt his hardness now. Then he cupped her face. "Let me think about it." Before she could respond, he already captured her mouth and kissed her thoroughly. She moan softly then immediately kissed him back until they both ran out of breath. "I missed you, Bella." He said after he placed their foreheads together.

She stared for a while then she smiled. "I missed you too."

"I feel like not going out."

She pout. "But I wanted to."

He chuckled. "Fine. Let's take a bath together then."

She giggled. "Sure! But remember the rule!"

He only groan. Later on, they went to an amusement park and seeing Annabella enjoying every ride made Hunter's heart swell in contentment. He definitely found a treasure.

"Oh there is a free concert in an hour, can we watch it?" She said while pointing at the bulletin board.

"You're not yet tired?" When she shakes her head, he smiled. "Sure."

She smiled back then kissed his cheek. "Thank you. This is the best Christmas ever."

He pinched her nose. "Ditto."

When they finished their dinner, they went to the open field arena and they both got startled to see thousands of people. "Wow. Who is this Big Bang and 2NE1?"

He found himself laughing. His little witch is still clueless in some things. "They are quite famous especially for young generation because of their good music. Their songs are also being played in The Fortress."

Her eyes widen. "Really?" 

"Yeah." Then he entwined their fingers together. "Let's go."

She only smiled excitedly. After a while, they placed their selves at the side where quite far from the people and they saw how these young people are prepping up for the concert. "I really missed a lot of things during my younger days."

He grinned. "Don't worry, baby. I already started giving you your firsts and I am going to continue it."

As she giggled, he placed her in his front. He was only few inches taller than her so she is fitting nicely against him. When he wrapped his arms around her, she leaned back against him. "I love you Hunter."

He smiled as he inhale her hair scent. "I love you too."

Then they got startled as everyone scream. "Oh it's starting already."

He only chuckled. While the concert is ongoing, he could only concentrate on the intimacy between the two of them despite the thousands of people in the arena and the deafening music. He slides his hands down and looped around her waist then rested his chin on her shoulder. His chest is pounding hard by just thinking about kissing her then his chest pound harder when she turned her head and looked at him. She did not say anything but her eyes are telling him that they are both feeling the same way so he turn her shoulders and now she was facing him. Her body shivers as he ran his thumb along her jaw line then pressed her chin, opening her mouth. Then he smirked as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "This is better." He said then takes her mouth in his. As the kiss goes deeper, he pulled her more against him and snaked one hand through her hair. After the kiss slowly broke, they stared to each other. "Are we really going to continue your declared rule that no sex before our wedding?"

Her face flush. "You can't wait any longer?"

He growled. "Hell yeah."

She bites her lower lip. "But for only tonight."

He growled more. "You are torturing me, baby but deal."

She giggled. "Then take me home now."

"Gladly."

As soon as they reached her apartment, Hunter immediately brought Annabella to her room and made love with her countless so on the next day he woke up, he found himself smiling widely because she is sleeping deeply with him. Well, he purposely tired her so she wouldn't wake up early and her little snores even sounded so good to his ears. When he squeezed her against him, she groan softly then buries her face on his neck. "I am so sore. Don't fidget too much."

He grinned then kissed her top head. "I apologize for that, baby." Then he released a throaty laugh as she pinched his arm. "What? It's a sincere apology."

"Yeah, right."

He smirked then lifted her face. "Good morning, baby."

She smiled sleepily. "Good morning." Then she giggled as Bamba suddenly jumped up to the bed followed by Hoya. "Oh hello there cuties." She slowly stirred up and hugged their cats. "Hungry already?" When the cats snuggled to her chest, he found himself getting each of them away from her. "What are you doing?"

He chuckled. "I am being territorial."

Her face flush. "You are just being ridiculous." Then she gasped as he jumped over her so her back is now against the bed. "Jerk." She hit his arm. "You surprised me."

He laugh then dipped down his head to her neck and gently bite the skin there that made her body shivers. "Can I break the deal last night?"

She pushed him so they are now sitting and facing each other. "No. The deal was for last night only. You wait until our wedding."

He pout. "You are being mean, baby."

She giggled then he followed her as she leave the bed. "I need to feed our babies. Don't disturb me."

But he continue on teasing her. "Baby, I am hungry as well."

She rolled her eyes. "You wait, okay?" After she gave foods to their pets, she started to prepare their breakfast. "What are you staring at?"

He smirked. "I am just extremely happy today."

Her face flush. "Why?"

"Because it's been a while since I woke up with you."

She stared at him then chuckled. "You are right. We were both busy for the past days."

He chuckled as well then walk towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his chin above her shoulder. "I can't wait to be your husband."

She tilted her head a bit then kissed the bridge of his nose. "I can't wait to be your wife either."

And now he suddenly wanted to pull the days so he could already have her as his wife. When the next day comes, Hunter accompanied Annabella to the airport to fetch the Cross brothers.

"Holla Hobbit!" He inwardly calm himself when Clarke hugged her tight while Chase just tapped her head. These two are precious to her and he doesn't want to get in the way.

Then two looked at him. If Clarke cheerfully greeted him, Chase was too formal. "We finally meet."

He simply pull Annabella beside him then shakes hand with them. "Yeah. How's the flight?"

"Terrible. These snow blizzards gave the pilots a very difficult task." Clarke comically said.

He only chuckled. It seems he is going to get along with Clarke than Chase. While driving, Clarke keeps on talking with Annabella and he and Chase will only join their conversation if necessary. As they reached her apartment, Cross brothers got surprised to see Bamba, Hoya and Toya.

"Oh so cute!" Clarke gets Toya. "Hobbit, good thing this one does not scare you."

Hunter smiled as she glanced at him with bright face before chuckling at Clarke. "Well, I am still awkward towards him but our relationship is getting better."

Clarke laugh then caressed his stomach. "I am hungry already."

Annabella snorted. "I am just going to prepare our dinner."

"I'll help you."

So then Hunter was left alone with Chase. "Is Grandma Vita still giving you cold treatment?"

He got startled with Chase's question so he cleared his throat. "Yeah. She still doesn't like me."

Chase smirked. "Grandma Vita was too protective with Bella."

He inhale deeply. "I know and I totally understand that though sometimes she's just being a bitchy old woman to me."

Chase suddenly burst out laughing that made Clarke and Annabella look at them. Definitely surprised and obviously curious what he did to make this stiff man to laugh. Well, Hunter was surprised too. "Now I understand why Bella is fighting for you."

He frowned. "I don't like how you said it."

Chase chuckled. "I don't mean anything bad." Then his face softens as he looked at Annabella who is now too focused on preparing their dinner. "Anyway, despite of Grandma Vita's unusual attitude, you still stick with Bella and that what makes her to fight for you as well."

He inhale deeply again. "I don't want her to choose between me and her grandmother so I need to endure everything that concerns her grandmother."

Then Annabella suddenly looked at them while smiling. "Let's eat!"

Hunter smiled back then he felt Chase tapped his shoulder. "Just piece of an advice, Grandma Vita was not an easy opponent. She never gave up easily."

He smirked. "I know and I am actually ready for anything. I am not going to lose this battle. Annabella is mine."

Chase chuckled. "I'll cheer for you then."

Hunter got caught off guard with that and just looked at him as he started to walk towards the dining area. When he looked at Annabella, he smiled at her then start to walk as well. As he reached her, he grasped her hand then his chest pound hard as she smiled when he entwined their fingers together. And while looking at her beautiful face, he knew ever since he was a kid that his little witch is worth fighting for.