Determination (R)

Meeting Annabella's grandmother is making Hunter a little bit nervous. There is monster beneath her. But he needed her to show that he is not that kid anymore whom can she mock. He is far from better than before and he is going to prove it.

"You can do it." Devin said with an encouraging facial expression.

Hunter grinned. "You seem more nervous than me."

Blake only laugh when Devin smiled sheepishly. "That old woman is scary."

He smirked. "This meeting was long overdue already. It's time for her to know that I never give up."

Blake tapped his shoulder. "We are only one call away."

He chuckled. "Thanks."

When Hunter left The Fortress, he sent a message to Annabella that he is on his way already then an immediate reply came.

Oh really?! It's still early! Anyway, see you! With a kiss emoticon on her reply.

Yeah, he's early because he has another plan to do before meeting her grandmother. Later on, he reached Annabella's apartment. "Hey, baby."

She smiled and as soon he entered her apartment, he closed immediately the door then she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him quick on the lips. Damn. She looks so good. "Too eager to meet Grandma Vita?"

"Not really." She laugh then he cupped her face. Damn. How lucky he is to have her. "You're so beautiful."

Her face flush then she bites her lower lip as he slowly began unbuttoning the first buttons of his upper cloth, the whole time her eyes never leaving his. He could see fire in those beautiful eyes of hers that almost made him consume her alive. When he pulled her against him, he knew that she was turned her on. Just like him. "Now I understand why you were early."

He smirked and finally pulled his clothes off and she took a deep breath at the sight of his upper body. "I just know how to use the opportunity very well."

She giggled and her body trembled as she ran her hands over his chest, tracing her nails around his nipples before moving her hands further down and tracing her fingers over of his stomach. He does not possess a body builder type but she was touching him like he had a six pack of abs. This woman is simply making him go crazy about her. Now she was his for the taking and he intended to do all of the dirty things he had long fantasized about with her. "I'm all yours." Then she put her hand behind his head and pulled him towards her, fusing her lips with his and kissing him hungrily. Her lips parted readily as his tongue sought entry into her mouth and began playing over hers. He felt like her body had melted into his.

"You always taste so good, baby." He said after pulling his lips away from hers and tracing his tongue over them before kissing the tip of her nose lightly. "I love you, Bella." He did not wait for her response as his head dipped down into her neck and kissed her there, she moan while grasped his shoulders tightly. As he sniffed in her hair, she was hot just as he had wanted her to be and he liked her that way. From the way she was trembling, Hunter could tell she was dying to have him deep within her and that's really going to happen but he is going to taste her first.

He lifted his head then stared at her as he removed her upper cloth, next he did is unclasping her bra, pulling it off and letting it fall to the ground. After her breasts got exposed for him, he lowered his lips to one of her breasts, curled his lips around the nipple, and sucked hard on it. "Hunter..." She moaned as he took the peak in between his teeth and tugged at it lightly.

Then he took his hand to the other breast and massaged it, taking the nipple between his thumb and his forefinger and pinching it with just the right amount of pressure to make her moan with desire. As his other hand moved down her body, he removed her soft pants. After that, he slipped into the waist of her remaining underwear and Annabella parted her thighs, allowing him better access as he slipped a finger into her sweltering slit. He could feel her trembling as he began rubbing his finger over her swollen clit.