iI won't leave

They stood us both in front of the room a police officer walked to the front ofthe room. "This is the persucution of Erika and Alice, charged for murder. Is there any last words girls?" I walked forward to the front.

"Yes" I said loud and clear "I have something important to say!" the police officer stepped aside for me. " That night, when my best friend killed that man... She meant no harm but yet you all still insist on killing her. So it only feels necessary that I speak on our behalf. I wouldn't change it. What we did. I'd do it again! And again and again! We never did anything wrong but I want you to know the truth. Alice killed that man by accident she only meant to stop him so the woman could get away. I helped her hide the body yes, but who wouldn't! For there best friend who wouldn't frame themselves to save their best friend! I know you all have been miss guided but this is the truth and I will die with complete knowing that I did the right thing." I had been saying this over and over again! Yet no one seem to listen, it didn't matter though, at least my truth was told. I looked into alice's eyes. "Alice, close your eyes when I tell you, make a wish, and I'll see you on the other side." I came up and hugged her.

"I love you Erika!" she said "I've loved you since the beginning of our lives! You have always been my best friend and I will always love you! Tomorrow we'll both wake up from this horrible dream and we'll smile and go see the boys and you can tell Jake you love him because I know you do, and we can smile and laugh and it will all be ok!" she sobbed.

"I agree I love you Alice."

Then we were sat down, the national anthem was played and we were strapped in. Something wet was placed on my head and te man started to count down. Someone cried.

3...2...

"CLOSE YOU EYES ALICE, ILL SEE YOU SOON!" I shouted

And just abovethe noise I head a faint "I love you." before 3! Something flashed! It was loud and vicious and something smelled burnt, then I slowly fell asleep.

**************************************************************************************************************************

So that's it guys sorry I know it was pathetic but I just didn't know how to fix it, message me a way to make it better if you want and I'll upload ASAP! love you guys!