I helped my best friend bury the body

Hey so sorry bout this next chapter taking so long to get there this freakong app on my iphone is deleting my progress. So I'm just gonna try and wrte the whole chapter at one time so please don't send any hate mail I know thissucks I'm gonna try and get on a computer. Anyway so I hope you liked the last chapter and all the romance crap cause it's all your gettin' this next chapter is gonna ruin it all. Oh well it's still a peetty kool chapter;)~ oh and I'm gonna try out a few epic covers so comment if u like them. I'll put them up this weekend.

Chapter 4 I did something bad...

I woke up the next morning beating the alarm clock so I reset it before it could go off. I got out of bed and stretched. I was about to go to the bqthroom when it hit me. Where was Alice? I called her name. A few minutes later... No answer. I was getting worried. I called her cell. To my relief she picked up on the first ring. "Erika, I did something really bad!" she said nervously into the reciever.

"like what?" I asked cautiously.

"I didn't mean to. I was on my way over to visit my grandma's grave because it was her death's anniversary. I thought he was hurting her. Butthe bat was too strong and I was scared. As soon as it happened she ran away so she didn't see my face. But it doesn't matter, I still did it! I still killed him!" she was shouting at me now.

My blood turned cold in my viens. I crumpledto the floor at the thought that inocent little Alice had killed someone. As I was having my little mental breakdown I realized what to do. "where are you and where do we hide the body?" I asked my voice was dead serious and she new it.

When I finally found her she was behind the chapel of a church by the grave yard. She was sitting staring at a pale 21ish-year-old man. She waited for him to say something, to breath, to freakin blink for all she cared. But that man would never move again. She looked up at me sobbing her eyes out. I instantly ran to her trapping her in a hug blood and all. We sat and cried for what seemed like forever.

Finally I had to get up and take care of this. I stood pulling Alice with me. "we have to go." I say. she nodds her head and we pick the body to throw in my trunk I stop at the house. "you get the clothes and escentials I'll get the non-perishable food. We set to work getting all the things we need. As we were about to leave I snuck into my parents room where my mom was sleeping. I pulled out her wallet from her purse. She always kept a thousand dollars in twenties in case we needed it. I knew when she found out what happened she wouldn't mind. I met Alice downstairs and we loaded all the food making sure to seperate it from the dead body. I drove and drove and drove untill I was almost out of gas. We came up to a forest and from there we walked untill our feet gave out. We buried the body under a giant tree, and tredged back to the car taking turns giving each other piggy back rides. When we got back to the car I stopped at a gas station to fill up. The store clerk asked me how old I was and lucky for me I had a fake I.D. From when I spent the week in Vegas with a band that was touring. I prayed to God hoping that Alice still had her's. At noon we stopped and ate. I realized as we sat in silence that Alice hadn't spoken to me since she talked to me over the phone. She wouldn't look me in the eye either. "Alice?" I asked.

She looked at me.

"I don't blame you for what happened your still my best friend and we're still in this together." To prove my point I lifted her hand to mine and held it then I kissed her hand and winked. She put on thetiniest smile and did the same.

"okay." she said in a small voice that was barely audible. I smiled a big grin and she couldn't help but laugh at me. I giggled too and we were back to normal.

"so now what?" She asked trying to figure out the next piece of the puzzle.

"Well we gotta get far away from here. We have to got to North Carolina." I said already thinking of this before.

"Why North Carolina?" She asked kinda confused to as why I've picked that state out of the 50.

"Why not? It's conspicuos. No one would expect it." I said matter-of-factly. She nodded her head and we went off down the road. We got to tennesse and had to stop because it was getting dark out. I pulled into a shabby motel and gae her my I.D. and the money. She was a little suspicious when I gave her the money in cash, but didn't say anything. We went up to our room and tried to sleep but it was pretty hard with all the nightmares.

*****************************************************************************

I ran through the forest as they chased me. I looked back and the dogs were hot on my trail. Suddenly I fell. When I Looked around I realized I was in a ditch and Alice was burying me. I screamed for her to stop, but she couldn't here me. Itried to crawl out but the ditch was too deep.

*****************************************************************************

I woke up in a cold sweat and I couldn't breath. Alice was starring T me woriedly. "Are you okay?" she asked. I nodded my head. She looked skeptical but got out of bed and got dreesed. I did the same. She brought our state t-shirts. The ones we bought when we visited other states. I turned on the T.V. and the only channel was the news. It hit us like a slap in the face. It was my mother sobbing on camera. There was a report that a man kiddnapped me and Alice and stole our food and clothes and a lot of money. It also said that it could be linked to the missing of a man who was reported by a stripper. I was relieved they didn't think it was us. That would buy us some time.

We were back on the rode eager to get to North Carolina. We didn't speak to each other all morning. I turned the radio on and my favorite song was playing and it instantly lifted my spirit. 'Little Dancer' was starting and when it did so did I. "blue jean baby!" I sang Alice looked at me with sad eyes. She new it was my favorite song. I sang on till it was almost to the corus. I looked at her with pleading eyes. She sighed and sat up straight.

"Hold me closer tiny dancer!" She sang in her beautiful voice. I smiled, not all of my Alice was lost. We sang to all the songs on the radio then I put in our mix cd we made when we were 10. We sang to all of those and right before 8:00 we reached North Carolina.