chapter 14 it's al falling apart.

hey everyody so this next chapter is gonna be kinda short I think so I'll try to make it interesting!!! oh and I have a new fan freakinpettypony is awesome and I wanted her to be aknoledged( dont know how to spell that word!!!) I'm gonna see if she writes books and if there's one I lke hen I'll tell you guys about it. Yep that's me FREE ADVERTISEMENT!! lol anyway I hope you like this next chapter!!

chapter 14 it's all falling apart.

I woke up then next morning at about 6 a.m. and got up Alice. We had the day scheduled to go get in shape for volley ball since while we were gone we seemed to let our figures go a little. We got dressed in gym shorts and tie-dye volley ball shirts. I wore my sparies and Alice wore Nikes. We headed down stairs for some breakfast as the smell of french toast attacked our hungry stomach with it's amazing smell. We scarfed down our dreakfast with great speed and I wondered how we didn't get sick! Then after that we went back upstairs to do our hair.

I did two braids and Alice put her hair in a low ponytail. That was when we heard a knock at the door. We were sure it was the boys so we rushed down to answer it. Let me tell you this, it was NOT the boys! instead were two F.B.I. agents lookingvery serious and menacing. "Hello I'm agent Sellard we ned to talk with you girls down at the station."

I agreed and they put us in the back of a sleek black Mercedes. We rode down to the old police station and we walked inside. Standing at a desk was a tall man with a funny nose.

The black man that held my arm with a tint enough grasp not to let me go asked him a question. "Where is the investigation room?"

Without looking up from his book he pointed to a door down the halls. The other man holding Alice brought her in and the black man sat me down in some chairs.

Alice's POV

The man had a scar above his left cheek cradling his eye. I figured he got while someone was trying to stab him in the eye. It was menacing and I two months ago I would have coward away but now after killing a person this only made him an obstacle in my way. That was not okay with me. He walked in and sat across from me. I instantly played innocent Alice and gave him an adorable smile. He glared deeply at me and I knew he could tell I was only using a gimmick. I dropped the faqade.

"Alice, Alice, Alice. You my dear are in a jeep of trouble." he said and I knew it was a trick to scare me into giving in.

"So." I say simply. His glare deepens even more (if that's even possible) and I can tell he has no patience what's so ever.

"So" he says disgusted " if you continue to lie to me and the police then I will make sure you rot in jail for so long that your teeth fall out from the decay of your body!" he shouts angrily.

"And I keep telling you retards " I shout back standing up from my chair " that me and Erika are innocent! And that we were kiddnapped!"

"Quite lying we saw the tapes from a servalence camera you and Erika were in a car alone driving from a store. That's an affense all by itself! And why didn't you drive away?!? You didn't have to go back to your 'kiddnapper'! Alice ther are huge gaps! And the stories your tellin me don't add up! I think it's time to confess..." I sat there thinking as he ranted on. He was right... Me and Erika were running out lies and there was too much evidence there to let us get away.

I looked down at my hands. What would Erika do? What would Erika do? I asked myself trying desperately to find an answer. Should we give up now or keep going. It couldn't hurt I mean it's not like we could get in any more troublem then now, but there was nothing left to keep going with... It WAS time to confess.

"Okay..." I said in a voice so quiet that I'm pretty sure he didn't here me. I spoke louder. "We did it. I did it. I killed the man in the park and Erika was just being a good friend. She only wanted me to be safe."

Sadness fills his eyes and he frowns. I was close to tears and one slid down my cheek into my hand. "Why?" he asked and I looked up.

Why? Why did I kill that man in the park that day? "I was scared. I thought he was hurting the girl he was with. There was a baseball bat left over from a game some people were having the day before. I grabbed it and meant to only knock him out so she could get away. But I swung too hard and the blood... I called Erika and being the good friend she was helped me. She had the master plan. I was only the pathetic retard who killed him." I looked back down and he sighed.

"I wish I could tell you, your allowed to go home and forget this mess, but you killed someone and I have to turn you into the police" he says through a soft whisper.

"I understand, but before you call everyone could I have an hour or so with Erika alone?" I ask with begging eyes.

"Sure." and with that he left and a couple of minutes later Erika came running in and hugged me close. I couldn't look at her. I knew if I did I would cry. I already was.

"I told Erika. I had to." I say and she pulled back.

"I know he told me. Don't worry about it I'm not mad." she said.

Erika's POV

We hugged and awaited our fate. Knowing it would be ugly.

When a man came in he put cuffs on both of us and lead us down a hallway. It was full of jail cells and there were people drunk and smoking. He put us in a cell together. We sat down and didn't say a word. We were brain dead we had no idea what to say.

*************************************************************************

Hey so it was kinda short but I hoped you liked it. I know it's sad but that's not even the half of it. I've got about 5 or 6 more chapters and then it's over!!! Sad but I promise the end will be incredible. Maybe 7 chapters. So any way I want 20 votes before I write another chapter k? Thanks sloop much I love you alll!!!!

<3Bookworms<3