chapter 7

hey guys so I know you absolutley hate me for that cliff hanger but I had this horrible head ache and I do apologise but this next chapter is gonna clear up all the confusion and hopefully make you love me again. So I hope you like my new cover I'm tryngi to add words but I'm not doing so well. lolz! pleeeeeaaaaassssssseeeeee pleeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeee forgive me I really am sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and hey get this. I'm gonna try and make you a deal. Start voting more and I'll post faster. And if you be my fan I'll make the book a lot more interesting. I know this is kinda mean to do but if U really want me to post faster than all u gotta do is vote. It's juat that one little click that makes my day;)~

Hey so I'm also gonna start this thing where I say a joke or a quote in the preface of each chapter so here it goes. 'Someone once told me that happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth' lolz hope you liked it. if you have a good joke or saying then comment on my profile or something so I can use it thanks!!!!!!!!

Chapter 7 GO HOME!

When I woke up the next morning I was crying and breaking out in my more usual than ever cold sweat. I walked down the little hall feeling very miserable. Alice was sitting on the sofa drinking some coffee. I walked over and sat next to her snuggling her arm. she put down her coffee and hugged me. we stayed like that for a long time until we heard someone clear their throat. I looked over to see that Jake was still here. He had shadows under his eyes and his clothes were wrinkled as if he'd been wearing them for a long time.

"HI." I say sounding like an innocent little girl being caught while steeling a cookie.

"Hi!: He says a big smile on his face. This was going to be harder than I expected. He was way to happy to see me.

"Look," I say a lot more confident." We need you to leave. It's not safe for you or anyone else. don't tell anyone where we are or we'll be in big trouble, and don't expect to see us ever again." I said it quick and simple and I prayed to God he would say okay and just leave. But of couse God has other plans. He looked at me with frustrated and hurt eyes. I imedietly wanted to take back everything I said. He just stood up and walked outside. I assumed he wanted me to follow. I looked to Alice for help, she just nodded her head towards the door with a meaningful smile. I sighed and walked on after him. When I got out side he was sitting in the tree one knee up by him and one leg just dangling. He played with his shoelace string not wanting to make eye contact. I walked over to him and grabbed one of his hands so he couldn't mess with the shoelaces and had no exuse not to look at me. He looked up and I saw that when he was alone he might just cry.

He cleared his throat and tried to speak calmly. "I'm sorry I came." was all he said. I guess it's my job to make everyone fell better today.

"I know you are, but Jake, me and Alice are in trouble and you have to go. I know you don't want to either and you won't understand but trust me when I say it will make us both happier." I said it in the most heartfelt way I could but his pale gray eyes were boring into my eyes through the back of my skull. He dropped my hand and looked away. Honestly? This was a bit childish don't you think. Well too bad he doesn't get to just ignore me. I climbed into the tree and sat right in front of him starring right at him. He looked at me from the corner of his eyes a little curious, but still wouldn't look at me. So I sat there waiting for his childish fit to pass. He finally turned to look at me when he was done sulking.