It's ending... For good

hey so this is the big finale! Don't know how to spell that word! So this chapter is also SUPER long! Anyway hope you enjoy!

Last chapter

It had only been a week... A week we've been here and they decided we were first. First Alice, then me. Her screams... The screams that would echo through the quiet cold deathly halls and ring in my ears that would permanently haunt my brain! The screams of my best friend dying in the electric chair. The very thought of it brought murderous plans to my mind and made my tongue taste metallic! I wanted nothing more than rip the heads off the bastards that dare the thought of putting a finger on the girl that centered my whole existence! They would regret the day they threatened the bond of friendship between Alice and me.

It was about midnight and I wanted to make sure she was ok. I climbed down from my bunk and into the bottom bunk. Alice turned around and smiled at me. I knew she couldn't sleep either not from the anxiety of what would come tomorrow.

"Hey." I said to her in a whisper.

"Hi." she said back.

"Are you scared?" I asked

"Yes... I'm so scared it makes me want to cry. Erika I can't do this! I only wanted to help that woman! And now me and my best friend were sentenced to death! I'm so so sorry! I will never forgive myself for putting you through this!" I put my hand over her mouth then hugged her.

In her ear I whispered to her softly " dont you say that! You did nothing wrong! We're in this together and no one is going to decide different! You and me are forever! Even if forever is only another 18 hours longer! Hey I love you Ally Bear!" I say giggling at her nickname.

"I love you more love bug!" she said using mine. I sighed in happiness for the first time in a very, long time. For those short few minutes I was happy again...

I smiled, closed my eyes, and slept happily all threw the night holding my best friend in my arms all through the night.

**************************************************************************************************************************

I woke up with a bad headache and a numb leg. Lifting my head up I saw Alice still asleep her hair tousled around her face. I pulled it back with one hand and stroked her cheek with the other. Her eyes fluttered and she lpoked around untill her gaze landed on me.

"Good morning" I whispered.

"Morning." she replied.

And that was the last peaceful thing we said to eachother before a loud bell went off. The doors flew open and two police officers walked in with handcuffs. They yanked us out of bed and pinned me on the ground I heard a click and then something restrained my hands. I searched frantically for Alice. All I could see was a light. I was picked up and quickly walked down a hallway. One turn. Then another. Then we came to a room full of people. All looking at us with deadly glares. I was turned toward the front of the room. My heart stopped...

~