chapter 6

Hey everybody!!!! so I'm really glad you voted for me. I got 6 votes so far woooohoooo!!!! not a lot but I'm not complainin'! hey so if u did vote for me and u have some kool books become my fan and I'll check you out I really wanna help any ambitious writers have a chance at the watty awards! us authors gotta stick together man!!!!

Hey so I decided to give all you romantics a good show I hope you'll like this next chapter. in my opinion it's romantic, suspenceful and heart breaking and I almost cried writing I hope it gives you the same effect as a reader!!

Hey so one other thing this next chapter is.. uhhh... well juat be prepared;)~

Chapter 6 why?!?!?!

He dragged me back behind the house with me kicking and thrashing. I was furious and wanted him off of me no. I had to warn Alice to run! He was trying to get me to stop squirming and I took mychance. I bit down hard on his hand. He imediatly pulled hs hand back with a curse, but before I could sream for Alice he grabbed my shouder and spun me around. What I saw was everything I deseratly needed but never wanted to come true. When I saw Jake's big gorgeous eyes three things went through my mind. pure, sheer joy, confusion, and a deep sadness that made e want to break down crying. Without thinking clearly I lurched forward. Wrapping my ars around his neck, I kissed him with everything I had. I missed him so much it hurt. He took one second to process it all then started kissing me back. e waa s a little forceful and backed me up into the house against a wall. I was a little shorter than him so I kicked a leg around his side and used the leverage to push myself up the wall so we were eye level. He must have taken the motion wrong, because he grabbed my thigh and hooked around his side as well. I was so involved with the comfort and warmth of the kiss that I was a little startledwhen I felt...his uhh... Bough pressed against my abdomen. Then I realied where we were, what we were doing, and why this was unacceptable I slowly pulled my hands away from his neck and got down from the wall. He realized I was plling away and he did too. His face was glowing with happinesss. I had to tell him, if I didn't he would be in trouble too. 

"Jake-" I began, but was cut off by someone else.

"OH MY GOD!"shouted Alice from the other side of the room. I looked over and could tell she had been watching us the whole time.

"ALICE! I know what your thiinking but I didn't-" she cut me off gain.

" Erika, how could you?" she asked increduliously.

" ALice, I didn't! Jake came hereon his own. I would never put us in that kind of danger! I swear!" Isaid innocently

" THen why where you kissing him?" she asked fury rising in her voice.

" I couldn't help[ it, it's been so long since I've seen him." I said honestly.

"Hey what's going on? What danger are you talking about, and why did you two leave. Everyone's been worried sick. Why would you leave me like that I really like you." Jake had spoken up now directing his attention at me. What? He really liked me. A knot was rising in my throat and I couldn't breath. I was going light headed. I guess I was noticeable because Jake stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me right when my knees buckled and everything went black.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Hey so sorry about doing a short chapter and a cliff hanger at the same time but I decided to bait you guys a little. I hope you understand:)~ hey so p.s. I got a cover but it doesn't have anything but a picture. I promise to fix that