Realizations...

hey so no comments from my adoring fans? That's disapointing! Hurry up and comment cause this next chapters for you guys!!!!!!!

Realizations...

3 years later...

"Alright ladies!" screamed the intercom. "it's moving day!" finally! These last years have been scary and sad and I cried all the time! Thank god Pip was always there! And Alice of course. I could only remember the last time I had seen Jake...

"Hey baby!" he said from the other side of the glass wall separating us.

"Hi." I say back with a sad look.

"So I was thinking! Maybe if you behave and start acting right they'll let you out early! I mean I know it will take a long time but I can get a good job and house then when you get out we'll already have a good place to start raising a family and then-" but I cut him off.

"Jake about that..." I say. We need stop this. It's only gonna get harder!" I say giving him a sympathetic look he's been here the whole way and now I had to stop him. "Look I'm never getting out... I helped a murder! That's a life sentence! You have so much to live for! And I'm only holding you back. Jake I love you with all my heart." I say and start to choke up "but there's some other girl out there for you that can make you happy and love you the way you should be loved!" he just stared at me blankly as tears quickly roll down my cheeks leaving it went and stinging.

"Jake I want you to get up walk out of here, and never come back. As far as your concerned... I'm dead! And you need to move on" then I quickly got up and walked away. I cried for weeks after that.

Then one day about 2 months later I got a letter from Jake that I still haven't read. In fear of what it will say! Bu I always carried it in my pocket allowing myself to still have even a fraction of love for him...

~

I took a breath and kept walking. Nowadays it felt like everything I did just kept piling up the regret and sadness I'm feeling. All I can ever do now is keep taking deep breaths. It was only a month from my 18th birthday. So many years in so little time. It was easy to let time just pass you buy and not give it a second thought. Alice had already turned 2 months ago and pip was just last week. It was all our year to move out to the next prison. They like to just move us as groups instead of a whole court order kind of problem. I wonder which prison we would go to.

The buses dropped us off in the middle of nowhere. A large metal and brick building stood ten feet away. There was a sign.

It read "The Landraft's Prison For D..." and then I couldn't read the rest because I was prodded in the back to move forward. We walked in taking in the scenery. It was a long line of cells but no more than 30 cells... That was odd, why would the prison be smaller than the juvinial detention center? "Hey Pip..." she turned around and looked at me expecting me to go on. "Where are we?" I asked.

"The Landraft... Why?" she said curiously.

"Yeah, but what kind of prison is this?" I say again.

"You don't know?" she said puzzled "We're... Erika how could they not tell you... Our group is the... the death row. We were sentenced to death..." I froze.

Death? Maybe I had forgotten what that word meant. I thought we were only here for some years. Not... Death... I shuddered at the thought of it. That meant we only had a few months left to... To live!

*************************************************************************

Hey so I'm soooo sorry it's so short but I needed a cliffhanger this next chapter is the finally! The last chalet and it's gonna blow your minds! Make you cry :,( and shock you too! Hope you'll like it!!!!!!!