Water. | 1

*Your POV*

Mizu. Mizu. Mizu-

"(Y/N)! Wake up! You're going to be late for school!"

As I hear those words, I slowly open my eyes and see sunlight pierce through the curtains.

"Late for what?" I ask as I sit up on my bed.

"School." My older brother throws my uniform at me and ruffles my hair.

"Oi, bro, who said you could go in my room?!"

I say as I push and shove him out of my "precious castle".

"Wait. Is this how you thank the guy who saved you from being late on your first day?" My brother says as he tries to resist.

"I didn't ask you to!" I tell him as I finally get him out of the room.

I hate admitting it, but if it wasn't for him, I would be late. I sigh and walk to the shower to take a bath. I love water. The feeling of continous streams going down my body felt good. I miss swimming.

Mizu. Mizu..

WAIT. I HAVE NO TIME TO DAYDREAM.

I finish the shower and change into my uniform. It was my 2nd year. But I'm 16. People my age are usually still in their 1st year, but since I skipped a grade, here I am.

I let my (h/c) hair loose. I didn't feel like doing it up or anything. I grabbed my (f/c) bag and ran downstairs.

I sit down the table and see my older brother sit down beside me.

"You didn't eat yet?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I planned on waiting for you."

I look over my brother and see that we weren't wearing the same uniform. His was not even close to mine.

"Thank you for the food." My brother and I say in unison.

"Big bro, why didn't you tell me we weren't going to the same school?" I ask him, my voice slightly pissed.

"Ahahaha...I'm sorry. I thought it didn't matter." He says as he uses his chopsticks to eat some noodles.

"You thought. How am I supposed to blend in with the people there? It's my first year there at Iwatobi-"

"Wait! Hold on! I'll bring you there today and help you, okay? Relax."

"Whatever." I say and start eating with my chopsticks.

"Bye, mom!"

My brother and I say as we head out of the house to his (f/c) car.

"Bro, I really hate the fact that you have a car and it's my favourite color.."

"HAHAHAHA! Then it worked! I did that to tease you!" He says as he pulls a wacky face.

You giggle. "Idiot. You're gonna have to take care of this car for a while, y'know?"

"Nah, It's okay."

It's so stupid how far he goes just to mess with me.

He opens the door for me and I get inside. I wait for him to go inside and start the car.

As the wheels of the car started rolling, I tried making conversation.

"Remind me again which school you're going to, and why I'm going to Iwatobi."

"Sure. You're going to Iwatobi just because mom mentioned a pool. Heh, that's so like you." He says as he giggles and smiles at me.

"And which school are you going to?"