Just Like Old Times | 5

"Hey, guys." Nagisa says with his head slightly looking down on his food.

"Yeah?" (Y/N) and the group asked, all their focuses on Nagisa.

"I heard that they were tearing down the building of our Swim Club." He says with a tint of sadness in his words.

"Huh?!" Makoto says with his mouth open.

"That's...that's-"

"Okay." (Y/N) says proudly. "It's still not down, Makoto, so it would be great if we visited it tonight. I planned on going there ever since yesterday."

"Ahhhh~ (f/N)-chan is right, Makoto!" Nagisa says, back to his happy state.

"All four of us should go tonight!" Nagisa suggests.

"No." Haru says with a displeased look on his face.

Makoto and (Y/N) then look at each other and open their mouths.

"But they have a pool!" They both say in unison.

"Plus," (Y/N) says as she stands up and puts her hands on her waist. "This is the perfect time for me to race you,"

(Y/N) says as she stares into Haru's orbs.

"With freestyle."

As you were proudly announcing your plan, you didn't realize someone was looking at you guys.

"Whatever." Haru says as he looks away.

He's clearly only interested in the pool. Makoto thought.

For a split second, (Y/N) caught somebody looking over at her group's side.
She had maroon hair and was very cute.

After a while, she managed to see that
(Y/N) saw her, and looked away.

What..?..how weird..

(Y/N)-chan thought to herself. After they finished eating, classes resumed and they were all looking forward to the end of the day..even Haru.

After a few hours, classes ended and (Y/N) was assigned to clean the room.

Ugh...

(Y/N)-chan thought to herself as she carried the garbage can full of trash.

I hate this..I have to get done quickly and prepare for the race. I have to beat--

Suddenly, her thoughts were cut off as someone bumped into her and fell down floor.

"U-uh, are you okay?" (Y/N) asks as she offers a hand to the girl who bumped into her.

"Thank yo--"

Before she could finish and reach your hand, she suddenly remembered who you were.

"You..you're that girl who was staring at us a while ago.."

(Y/N)-chan states with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"U..um..you're (L/N) (F/N)-chan, right?"

She asks you.

"Yes," You say as you pull her up, setting her down on her feet.

"And you are?"

"Matsuoka Kou."

Matsuoka? Could it be? Does Rin have a sister?

You thought to yourself, still looking at her with your eyes wide.

"I-Is something wrong?"

"DO YOU HAVE A BROTHER NAMED RIN?"

You ask her, immediately placing your hand on her shoulders, shaking her.