Just For Now | 6

*Your POV*

After a few seconds of more walking, Makoto suddenly jumped up and stared at a side of the path, focusing on a figure. All four of us stopped and looked.

Who is that..?

The figure then got closer and closer. Revealing Rin. I smiled and ran up to him.

"Rin!"

I tried to get him into a hug, but he cut me off.

"Stop."

"W-wha..?" I ask him.

He wasn't like this last time..

"(Y/N), Haru, you two are still hanging out with these losers?"

Rin says with a smile I thought could never be annoying. His tone. The look on his face. The words he spewed out of his mouth. He started to pissed me off.

"You never learn." He says with irritation in his voice.

What. The. Fuck.

"What about you?" Haru says back. "Have you learned?"

"Heh. I'm glad you asked. Why don't I show you two?" Rin said eyeing me and Haru before he walked to the pool.

"W-what? What is Rin talking about?"

Nagisa and Makoto mumble.

Haru and I followed him.

I can't believe he talked like that about Nagisa and Makoto..

As we reach the pool, Haru, Rin, and I start to strip out of our clothes.

"Haru! (Y/N)! Rin! You can't do this!"

As we strip, our swimsuits were revealed.

"Huh?! You were all wearing your swimsuit under?!" Makoto shouts.

"Mako-chan! Don't look there! (Y/N)-chan is stripping.." Nagisa says blushing.

But, out of all the mixed emotions I was feeling, none of them were embarrassment.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Rin calls out.

"What?" I asked him as I got ready.

"I won't take it easy on you just because you're a girl." He says with a smirk.

"Of course, Rin, naturally. Bring it on," I look into his eyes.

"bitchbaby."

I snap back at him.

"Don't call me that." Rin says putting his goggles on.

Once all three of us were ready, we started sprinting to the pool.

"STOP!"  Makoto shouted as we were running.

"LET'S DO THIS!" Rin shouts as we take our mark.

"Ready! Go-" Rin stops.

"There's no water.." Nagisa says pointing a flashlight at the empty pool.

"Tch, how lame." Rin states as he takes his goggles off and grabs his clothes.

"By the way," Rin says as we focus our attention on him.

"Here's that trophy of ours. I don't need it anymore." He says as he drops their team's pride, hardwork, and friendship.

Clang...clang..the sound of the trophy falling was echoing in the room.

I was pissed. Wins, and trophies like that should matter. It shows just how far the team has gone. It's hard to find the perfect team, and I was shocked as Rin just threw it away.