Swim Club? | 8

(Y/N) woke up and rubbed her eyes as she yawned. She looked to her right and saw a Haru sleeping soundly.

It made her smile.

WAIT. Why am I smiling at my rival?

(Y/N) thought to herself as she got up from the bed and walked to the tub. She took her clothes off slowly and dipped in the water.

It felt nice to her. She took a deep breath and started to bury her face in the water.

What if what I did to Rin was wrong? Maybe I should have talked to him properly instead of starting a fight..

(Y/N) kept thinking to herself until she heard a voice.

"Hey. What are you doing?"

She instantly took her head out of the water and looked up to see Haru with a lot of bed hair.

Wait. Aren't I naked right now?

"RIVAL-CHAN! GET OUT!"

(Y/N) shouted as she splashed water at Haru and threw whatever she could.

Haru just got out of the room, with a light blush on his face, in confusion and shock.

(Y/N) sighed and started to dry herself. She took the uniform and wore it. She got out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed to put on her socks.

"Hey, I'm done, you should take a-" (Y/N) was instantly cut off by a Haru racing to the bath whilst taking articles of his clothes off.

"Bath.." (Y/N) finishes as she stands up. She grabs her phone and her bag.

(Y/N) took her (h/l) (h/c) and tied it up in a neat bun.

"I'll go to school. See ya-"

"No. Wait for me." Haru says with his monotonous voice as he flips his hair.

"W-Why should I?" (Y/N) said, looking away.
"Because you should eat something. I'll cook in a while." Haru got out of the bathtub and walked downstairs.

"W-Whatever.."

I am very hungry so..
And he's probably just acting like this because he doesn't want his rival to be weak. Of course.

(Y/N) thought to herself as she followed Haru down the stairs.

She walked into the kitchen, seeing Haru with a blue apron on, cooking.

"Hey! What the heck? Shouldn't you be in your uniform? And why are you wearing an apron on top of your swimsuit?" (Y/N) asks Haru, facepalming.

"I don't want to get oil on my swimsuit." Haru says as he continued cooking the mackerel.

"Then take your swimsuit off!" (Y/N) says, clearly confused by what Haru was doing.

"No. I wear this so I can swim anytime." Haru says as he flipped the mackerel.

"Fine, then. What do I eat?" (Y/N) says as she sits down at a table.

Haru walks over to (Y/N) with two plates. Placing one in front of him and one in front of (Y/N).

"Mackerel." He says as he sits down and grabs his chopsticks.

"Oh. Okay, thanks Haru." (Y/N) says as she gets chopsticks and holds them.

"Thank you for the food." Haru and (Y/N) say in unison.
Haru and (Y/N) we're eating together, totally forgetting about school.

Haru looked over at (Y/N) who looked like she was enjoying her food.