The Bad Boy Diaries - A McCann Story

COPY RIGHT © 2014 CHIANTI MOORMAN

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

As I sat on Jason's bed I watched the way his facial expression changed. He looked from my eyes down to my lips and back up to my eyes. "What're you thinking?" I whispered as I watched his face move closer to me.

"I'm thinking about how bad I want to kiss you...how I've wanted to kiss you ever since we were kids." He whispered.

"No we can't, Jason." I stood up and walked to the corner of my room. I looked out of the window and sighed. "Our friendship means way too much to me for us to ruin it."

"You think I'm going to ruin it?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Jesus Sage, I thought you trusted me with this."

"Stop it Jason you know that's not what I meant. I trust you with everything."

He stood up, "Then trust me with you. I can treat you way better than that fucked up douche you had before!" he yelled.

"Sh, stop yelling my father is down the hall sleeping." I said, closing my door.

"Please, Sage, just give me a chance." He moved closer to me, "I won't hurt you, I promise."

"You hurt all the girls you date McCann."

"What?"

"We're best friends! I see how you treat your girls. You tell them the same things, you cheat on them even. I don't want that to be me."

"So you just wanted me to sit around and wait for you while you dated Captain Douchebag?"

"You really should stop calling him that."

"Oh so now you're defending him after he broke up with you in front of everyone?"

"I'm just saying you're being rude. He did nothing to you."

"He hurt you Sage, that's enough ammo for me."

I smiled a little, "What do you want me to do Jason?"

"Don't move away from me when I kiss you." He said tangling his fingers in my hair, moving my mouth closer to his.

"We can't do this." But even as I said those words I could feel my heart start to speed up.

"You're not pulling away from me." He smirked. "You want me to kiss you." I closed my eyes as his lips brushed mine. His lips slowly grazed my bottom lip and pulled gently. My hands crept up his sides to around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair, pulling his lips hard against mine. I already knew I was done for when he smiled underneath my lips. I felt his tongue wrestle mine as he pulled me close to his body by my waist. But all too soon he pulled away from me abruptly. "I can't kiss you anymore."

"Why not?" My voice was shaky and breathless.

"You're not like the other girls, so I wont treat you like the other girls Sage."

"What makes me so different from the other girls all of a sudden?"

He grabbed my ass and bit his lip, "The difference is you're mine."