ten

10

SAGE

Out on the dance floor I was a completely different person. Jason’s hands were tight on my hips as I moved to the beat of some hip-hop song with Miley Cyrus blaring out the speakers. His lips were pressed against my neck as I felt his erection in my back. The house was packed with girls and guys I’ve never seen before but it didn’t matter to me. I had Jason here and I was fine with that. Feeling his tongue trace against my skin had me shivering in the heat. I was nearly panting by the time his lips reached that spot behind my ear. I leaned my head back at his leisure, and had no regrets about it. Girls were watching the both of us, with both envious and wanting looks on their faces. They either hated me because they were jealous or they hated me because they wanted to be in bed with Jason. I dipped low and felt his arousal in his pants move along with me. “You have no idea what you do to me.” He whispered in my ear.

“Why don’t you tell me?” I moaned out.

I felt him smirk against my skin. “I can show you better than I can tell you.”

“Don’t start teasing me again.”

“Trust me baby, tonight I’m not teasing.”

I closed my eyes at his words, smiling to myself. When I opened them a blonde from across the room was watching me with a glint in her eye and a scowl on her face.

JASON

I walked Sage into the kitchen, my hand intertwined with hers. I was already pretty drunk so if I was holding onto Sage I probably would’ve fell down or something. Miles and Kaden were in the kitchen joking around with these two girls, one blonde and the other brunette, trying their hardest to get laid, but when I walked into the kitchen they weren’t paying attention to a word those dudes were saying…I almost felt bad. I grabbed another beer for me and a wine cooler for Sage. She smiled up at me but I could tell she was uneasy about the way the girls were staring at me.

“So you’re just going to stare and not say hi?” One of them said. I remember seeing her somewhere, just couldn’t remember her name.

“Hey?” I murmured.

“Wow, this is just classic. You don’t remember me do you?” she said.

“Or me?” The other one said.

“I’m sorry, I don’t remember a lot of girls.” I shrugged, moving closer to Sage.

“I’m Becca and that’s Miranda.” The blonde said.

“We thought better of you.” Miranda muttered, and they both left the kitchen.

“I don’t remember either one of those girls.” I said, thinking back.

“Well they remember you.” Sage muttered, letting go of my hand.

“Uh-oh. Trouble in paradise.” Miles laughed, chugging the rest of his beer and then slamming his can on the counter. He screamed and the rest of the house screamed along with him as he ran onto the dance floor grabbing the closest girl possible.

“Don’t sweat it Sage, you’re different than any of these other girls he’d had before.” Kaden smiled before walking out the dance floor to rescue the poor girl from Miles’ grasp.

I picked Sage up and placed her ass onto the flat counter behind her. Working my way between her legs, I placed my hands on her waist. “Don’t be mad.” I whispered into her ear.

“Are there any other girls I should know about?” she muttered. She was trying to stay strong but I was determined to break her on this one.

“Trust me, the only girl that’s worth remembering is you.” I kissed her neck, and down to her collarbone. “Tell me you believe me.” She tried to push me back but it was feeble against me. I just tightened myself around her. I continued to kiss her in all the places she loved. “Tell me, Sage.”