eight

8

JASON

It was Friday evening and I had a job to do but I couldn’t help but feel like I was sneaking behind Sage’s back. I would’ve invited her over afterwards but we all know how that went the last time I used my brain and came up with a great idea like that. I sighed and pulled my truck onto her street, watching the houses fly by as I made my way to hers. I pulled into her driveway and instead of walking to the front door; I climbed the tree and made my way onto her balcony. I slowly opened the glass door to her room and closed it behind me. The shower was running and the television was playing some Disney Channel show. I sat on her bed, fumbling around with her stuffed animal on the edge waiting for her to come out.

It had been twenty minutes in when finally the shower turned off and I heard the curtain pull back. I held my breath in anticipation as the door slowly opened and steam rolled across the wood floors of her room. I looked up into her mischievous eyes and gave her a forced smirk. It’d been a while since we’ve been alone. The last time I got her alone was last week in the same place. When I told her to stay away from Ricky she promised me she would, but then two days after I saw them with each other at lunch. I bit my tongue and didn’t say anything about it, but I just ended up avoiding her phone calls, texts and her attempts to stop me in the hallways. She watched me from her bathroom door, lips parted, as if she wanted to say something but didn’t and I wish she did. “Nice shower?” I asked, trying to break the forming tension in between us.

“Where have you been?” She whispered.

“I’ve been around…mostly at the apartment.”

“You weren’t in any of our classes together.”

“I had things to take care of.”

“Oh and me worrying to death is just one of those things you could check off your list.”

“Don’t start this Sage, don’t. I didn’t come here to fight.”

“You don’t even come here at all anymore Jason. You completely stopped coming around. Where have you been?”

“I told you the apartment.” I snapped.

“Bullshit! You don’t like sleeping alone and you have been for the last week. I want to know who you’ve been with.”

“I haven’t been with anyone.” I laughed.

She stormed over to me, clutching onto her towel for dear life. I just wanted to snatch it off her; it was difficult trying to fight with someone who was basically naked in front of you. Everything was on your mind besides what needed to be. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me, letting my hands rest blow her ass. Her lips parted into a gasp and I smiled. “Let go of me.” She said, pushing my shoulders down onto the bed.

I only pulled her down with me. “Pack a bag and come with me for the weekend.”

“No.”

“Why?” I asked, kissing her collarbone. “I want you with me.”

“You could’ve had me with you all week.”

“Remember you told me you’d stay away from Ricky? In fact you swore, and I saw you two together during lunch this week. I should be the only one that’s mad here, and I’m not. That means that you need to lose the attitude too.”

She sighed and straddled me. “Where are you taking me?”

“I can get a hotel close to here. We can order room service and make out. Maybe go to the movies and make out some more.”

“I feel like there’s a but in here some where.”

“I have to do a fight…only one this weekend.”

“No Jason, I’m not going.”

“Please Sage, just come. I want you there in my corner where I can keep an eye on you.”

“I’m fine right where I am.”

“Sage, I’m not asking you, I’m telling you. Get a duffle and pack a bag because you’re coming with me.” I snapped.

She watched me, and a small smirk tugged at her lips. “Sir yes sir.”

[A/N]

Yes, yes. I know that this was short the next one will be better and will include some aspects of their weekend together. Also some surprises and maybe even some more drama…

Anyways, thank you for the tremendous support you guys have given the story and most of these chapters are just character build up and will soon get down to the nitty gritty plot.

I love you all so much and don’t forget to vote!

ALSO: it would mean a lot if you watched the video to the side of this chapter, thank u so much (subscribe too while ur at it but only if u like the vid no pressure)

Twitter // @66chianti6

Tumblr // glamourvag.tumblr.com

Instagram // yungchianti

Youtube // blangandyang