Levy

The weekend was perfect. I got to hang out with Chit, with some minor awkwardness caused by my carelessness and Jake and Chris. Everyone had so much fun. I like Chit, and I may have made that way too obvious but I couldn't help it. He was so nice and amazing and soft and warm, I couldn't help but fall asleep or not do any of the other ridiculously obvious things I did. The flirting at the corner store, grabbing his hand during spotlight, the hushed spoken words. I couldn't help any of it. I hope he doesn't realise that I like him, I just wanted to be his friend, I didn't want this to happen but it's not my fault. I couldn't help it. I also enjoyed watching Chris try to suppress his attraction to Jake because come on, it was hilarious. In my house, we all know Chris is bisexual and surprisingly that was perfectly okay with everyone, actually mum got excited because now Chris could check out guys with her. Dad was worried about him not having kids, because it's always been something that Chris has wanted, but he explained to dad that there are other ways if he does end up with a guy. Chris wasn't ashamed of being bi but I guess he didn't want to hit on Chit's straight friend because then Jake would probably be uncomfortable around him forever and none of us wanted that.