Special ✨ Nagito Komaeda

April 28, Day Time

Hajime: Seriously?! We need to celebrate that psycho's birthday?!

Autumn: And what's wrong with that?! He's been helping you guys along in the class trials!

Hajime: All he did was just confuse the sh*t out of us!

Autumn: You should be thankful though! He did help you through the Fun House trial!

Hajime & Autumn: *starts arguing*

Naegi: Jeez... We're just celebrating Nagito's birthday...

Kazuichi: Well, Hajime's got a point 'ya know?

Sonia: But Autumn is also right... Just because he tried to confuse us during the trials, doesn't mean we shouldn't celebrate his birthday.

Mahiru: Hm, I guess you're right Sonia...

Akane: Well, he did try to help us during the investigation and some of the trials.

Fuyuhiko: But still, he tried to kill us all in the last trial we have...

Akane: Last trial?

Sonia: You mean... About where we thought he committed suicide?

Naegi: Um, it's better if you guys stop discussing about the last class trial you have...

Fuyuhiko: Huh?

Kirigiri: Don't you even ever got a glimpse of Hajime's face during that trial?

Togami: To be honest, his face is just so priceless...

Naegi: To lose a person you've trusted, and who you're very close with...

Kirigiri: It is definitely heart-aching

Fukawa: Says the one who abandoned him for her own selfish goals *snickers*

Naegi: H-Hey... Don't be so harsh to her...

Kirigiri: It's okay Naegi-kun. I'm used to it.

Ibuki: Oooooohh~ Autumn and Hajime are fighting!

Ohwada: W-What the hell...?

Sonia: W-We should stop them!

Autumn: WHY ARE YOU SUCH A COLD PERSON?!

Hajime: WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?!

Autumn: WHY YOU HATE NAGITO THAT MUCH?!

Hajime: ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?!

Chiaki: Hey hey, stop fighting you two. We don't want to ruin Nagito's special day...

Togami: Exactly, a trash like him celebrates his special day rarely...

Hajime: F-Fine...

Autumn: Ah! That reminds me, I haven't bough a present yet for Nagels!