Day Six ✨ The Band & The Prick

Autumn: Oh my god guys, you all have to see this XD

Chiaki: Is that... a video?

Autumn: I-I'll just *suddenly laughs*

Everybody but Autumn: 0-0

Kazuichi: H-Hey...

Hajime: A-Are you o-okay?

Autumn: *laughs insanely* (not like Junko)

Naegi: Um, is she okay?

Togami: She probably did not lay off the drugs she brought

Autumn: J-Just watch the video guys *walks out still laughing insanely*

Hajime: ... ... Why I got a bad feeling about this?

Fukawa: Sh-She told us to watch the v-video right?

Asahina: This video?

Akane: But the screen's all black! She's laughing at some one blank video?

Hiyoko: Maybe she got something with her...

Nekomaru: I don't know, but all I can feel is that my SH*T is coming

Twogami: You better hold that in or you'll just be a shame to us all

Mahiru: H-Hey, if he keeps that in...

Mikan: O-Ohhhh, it's bad for a person to hold in their garbage!

Naegi: G-Garbage?

Kirigiri: Let us just watch the video, so we can all know the reason why, um...

Sonia: The reason why she laughed like...

Everybody but Junko: *turns head at Junko*

Junko: Uh? Why are you all looking at me? Do you really miss me that much?

Naegi: Not really

Hiyoko: Pft! Who will like a slut like you?

Togami: We will never miss a person who has the name 'Junko Enoshima'

Chiaki: For now, let's all watch the video to know the reason why Author-chan is laughing all of a sudden

-everybody watches the video-

Everybody: ...

Hajime: ...

Nagito: ...

Kazuichi: ...

Ishimaru: ...

Leon: ...

5 boys: That... is... ... AWESOME!

Nagito: Aw man! We're so great in this video!

Kazuichi: You're gundham right!

Ishimaru: My bros, we should definitely make a band!

Hajime: I agree with that!

Leon: Holy sh*t! I might be the new pop sensation! I could get some chicks with me!

5 boys: *talking about creating the band*

Maizono: ... ... No one shall take my title

Naegi: Uh... Are they really serious about that?

Fuyuhiki: Tch, who the f*ck knows?

Fukawa: Aggghhh! This is not g-good! My good image was r-ruined because of this v-video! M-Master will not l-like me anymore!

Togami: Who the f*ck says I like you? I never like you in the first place. Since the day we all met, when I first laid my eyes on you, all I could think is why a disgusting vermin like you is in a prestigious school such as Hope's Peak Academy.

Mahiru: Hey! You're a man right? You should be gentle with her!

Kotoko: G-Gentle?

What the hell? Get out of here Kotoko! *kicks out Kotoko*

Togami: Why are you asking if I'm a man? You have eyes, right? I can't believe a girl who's not wearing glasses like me couldn't determine if the person standing in front of her is either a man or a woman. Is your vision unclear? Or you just really don't know the difference between men and women? Even a pre-schooler definitely knows the differences.

Hiyoko: Hey! Stop being mean to her you f*cking prick!

Togami: I'm not being mean to her. I'm just only telling the truth. So get out of my f*cking way you shorty smut.

Naegi: T-Togami-kun! You should stop now...

Togami: Hmph *presses glasses* Don't you dare to try to stop me with your imbecile remarks. You're just a plain boy who only thinks of hope in his head. A boy who thinks that his words and actions can bring hope to the entire world. You're nothing but a short ahoge boy who has nothing but only one word called 'hope' in his brain.

Hajime: Dayum Togami... You should say that to Nagito...

Naegi: *takes out his survival knife* How high is that confidence of yours? How high is that self-esteem within you? Real talk mister, all you ever did the entire time was just being a d*ck to us all. And thanks to me, you would probably have fallen into despair. So if you're just gonna insult us, you better zip your mouth. You really are a stingy four-eyed niggard prick who thinks almighty himself.

Kirigiri: ... ... Wooo, go Naegi-kun. Kill kim, yeeeey *rolls her eyes sarcastically*

Monokuma: Upupupu! Things are getting very interesting indeed!