Dare Five ✨ Too Cute

And there it is

Another random yet cute photo

Soooo cute!

-•-

Autumn: Haha! Another dare from Joey-Senpai !

Yamada: Hm, what does it say?

Autumn: It says...

~~🔆~~

Joey-Senpai

▪️Dare everyone react to https://youtu.be/QxLTZb07JQQ and https://youtu.be/5GE0xf6jUc4

~~🔆~~

Naegi: Wait, isn't that a link? From what website?

Autumn: From Youtube

Everybody but ME: ... ... ... HUH?

Autumn: Youtube. 'Ya know, where you watch videos and entertainment stuff like that or whatsoever

Hajime: What...?

Autumn: Seriously guys? You NEVER heard of Youtube?

Everybody but me: *shook heads*

Autumn: SERIOUSLY? WHAT THE F*CK?! Well, probably makes a bit sense since you're all from a visual novel game series...

Kirigiri: We're from WHAT?

Autumn: Ah sh*t... Youtube's f*cking up...

Fuyuhiko: Hey bastard... what you're saying we're from some... visual sh*t game?

Autumn: *humming Kill Command 8-bitbug* Dum dum dum meow meow... Dum dum dum meow meow *typing the link*

Asahina: Uh Author-chan, what is that? What you're saying awhile ago?

Autumn: *still humming then enters the link* Dum dum dum meow meow every thing's so great dum dum meow meow

Kazuichi: Hey! They're asking the same question! What are you say–

Autumn: First of all, they don't have the same question. Naegi and Hajime could tell. Secondly, could you just shut your mouth and watch the godd*mn video?!

Kazuichi: What you mean 'shut up'? You cut me–

Autumn: Oh SHUT UP AND WATCH THE VIDEO DAMMIT *clicks video then shows it to them* You know what? I'm just gonna get some cold water to cool my hot temper down! *leaves them*

Everybody from DR&SDR2: ...

Hiyoko: Jeez Kazuichi! You should just shut your mouth earlier! Look what you did!

Kazuichi: Hey! It's not my fault or something! Let's just watch the video!

-they watched the first video-

Naegi: That's a cool song!

Kirigiri: It is indeed

Maizono: Aah! This song is already stuck into my head! It's so pretty!

Asahina: Awww! We're so cute!!

Yamada: Ehehe! Us being anime character forms are just really great! Now that's how I look if I'm in an anime form!

Mukuro: Seriously?

Junko: Man! This song is too gross! And it gives me despair! *drools* I wonder why this isn't the opening to the DR Animation...

Akane: DR?

Junko: Hahaha! Look at your face filled with curiosity! Author-chan might be mad at me! Hehe! Byeeeee!~ *leaves them*

Fuyuhiko: That is one f*cking weird girl

Chiaki: Hey hey, there's still anoter link in the dare. I'll just type it... *types link then enters it*

Bzzzzt.... *video shows up*

-they watched the second video-

Hajime: That is AWESOME

Akane: Hajime man, you're just chillin'!

Chiaki: How did they know that Hajime always carries me into my cottage... when I suddenly sleep?

Nagito: Maybe our fans saw it!

Sonia: Fans?

Nagito: Heh, I should zip my mouth... Now then, I should take a little stroll around the place bye!~ *leaves them*

Sakura: Those two are like hiding something we don't know

Ohwada: Hiding eh? *clench fists* I would like to give 'em a beating until they blurt it out!

Hiyoko: Hahaha! Jeez, you really are stupid like that pig-barf over there! *points to Mikan*

Mikan: P-Pig barf?!

Hiyoko: Hey! Don't talk without my permission you skanky b*tch!

Mikan: Eeeeekk! I-I-I'm so-sorry! Pl-Please f-forgiiiiive me already!

Mahiru: Hiyoko, don't be so mean to her...

Ohwada: So you callin' me stupid huh? Hey shorty, what else you're gonna call me?

Hiyoko: Hahaha! Stupid and idiot are the only words that describe you! Why? Are there more words that are butter than those?

Ohwada: You little piece of–

Ishimaru: Bro! That is not how you treat a girl! Just ignore her!

Hiyoko: Pffft! How manly romantic! I guess you really are hammered to him are you?

Ishimaru: Perhaps you're the one! Because you seem to be teasing him a lot! You practically have your heels hang-over him! So you got the opportunity in a slit of time to hang-out with him!

Naegi: Seriously? That's a bad pun

Ishimaru: I tried my best...

Chiaki: Don't forget toooo *yawns* ask... or dare... us... ... *sleeps*

-•-

Hello! I've got another chapter to publish right after this!

It's important!