Dare 25 ✨ Four Bad Boys & Mukuro

I want to put a photo in d' media but I don't have a single photo of Gundham.
But I do have a photo of Sonia & Gundham XD

-•-

Genocider: Hi!~ Your favorite serial killer is back in the neighborhood!

Togami: Who cares?

Everybody but Togami: *raises hands* WE CARE.

Autumn: Who cares about Togami?

Everybody but Togami: *puts down hands*

Togami: Why everyone hates the self-esteem Togami?

Naegi: So you finally realized...

Hajime: Plus, have we got a dare from the last time? All I could remember was me waking up with everyone surrounded.

Komaru: U-Um, that's what happened to me too.

Naegi: Yeah, did we black out or something?

Autumn: Oh, about that... W-Well, we did have a dare and it involves you three. The dare is that you three must have the Despair Disease.

Naegi: Makes sense. Well, we got another dare from our friend.

Togami: Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure you, the brown ahoge boy, and the... mental are involved. So I'm out of here *walks out like a boss*

Hajime: He walks out just like that?

Kirigiri: What could you do? He's Togami after all.

Naegi: Well, the dare's for... Me, Hajime, Fuyuhiko, and Gundham.

Fuyuhiko: A dare for me...? That's unexpected. Well it better not be something so f*ckin' stupid.

Gundham: A dare you say? Hmhm, very well. I will answer your questions but I could not answer any question relevant to my monsters and my life.

Hajime: Of course, I'll always be involved.

Naegi: The dare is...

~~~~

DesbearAnime

▪️ Dare to Naegi, Hajime, Fuyuhiko, and Gundham: Ask Mukuro for weapons, and torch Teruteru or anyone on the island. You all must agree on one person.

~~~~

Hajime: Best dare I have so far!

Naegi: So the dare means... we have to kill anyone of our friends? That's horrible!

Fuyuhiko: It's a dare! We have no choice but to do this sh*t.

Gundham: But who's the mortal that we are going to burn?

Hajime: We could always burn Nagito.