Dare Six ✨ Attractiveness

Yep. I'm back. And I'm drawing again XD

But this time, I'm drawing on my phone. Not on my sketch pad.

You can say I download some app.

And the picture, yup. Just found it randomly in some random website.

Um, anyway here we go.

-•-

Maizono: Um, where's Author-chan?

Hajime: *shrugs* She said she's busy so I guess it's up to us right now...

Naegi: So... *digs into the paper bag then touches something slimy* Wh-What is th-this? Why is it so... slimy... ... and wet? Liquid?

Mikan: Eek! I-I'm soooorrry! I p-puke in th-that paper bag! I-I was about to thr-throw it but I k-kind of forgot it– PLEASE FORGIIIIIIVE MEEE!

Hiyoko: Hahaha! You really *are* a pig barf!

Naegi: *disgusted but hides it* It's okay... But w-well, i-it's my fault anyway... I didn't l-look in the paper bag first before I d-dig in...

Hajime: You're too kind Makoto. If I were you, I might even insult her.

Nagito: *shook head* Not cool Hajime

Hajime: I know. Not as uncool as you though.

Naegi: Anywaaay, I'll just... wash my hand and... Hajime, you go ahead and read it. I'll be back. Excuse me... *leaves them going to the restroom*

Mikan: Aaaaaah! H-He's mad at m-me! I-I'm sooorrry!

Mahiru: H-Hey, he said he's okay. And Hajime! What do you mean by 'insult her'?!

Hajime: Shut up. You don't have to right to yell at me 'cause you're not my mom.

Everybody else: Ooohh

Mahiru: Jeez! You're such a–

Hajime: Blah blah! We've received a dare and let's read it together!

Mahiru: Did you just–

Hajime: The dare's from–

Mahiru: Hey! Did you just cut me off again?!

Hajime: Hey! Why you cut me off?!

Mahiru: Answer my question first you moron!

Hajime: Yeah I did cut you off, so what? We're wasting our time here and let's just read the dare... *reads dare*

~~~~

Joey-Senpai

▪️ Dare: Hajime has to give everyone an attractiveness rating out of 10

~~~~