Ask Eighteen ✨ HFD! Guy Talk!

Happy Father's Day to you guys! And to the whole world! Have you all been good to your fathers? I'm feeling awesome! Actually... I think just neutral. Neutral and normal.

Which is why, the photo in the media above... is Chihiro and Taichi. Those two are sweet!

-•-

Autumn: *trying to make a door to the walls but the fans kept on breaking it*

Chiaki: Hajime!

Kirigiri: Naegi-kun!

Hajime & Naegi: *walks in drinking orange juice* Yup?

Kirigiri: You two got an ask.

Chiaki: *hands them the paper* Here it is.

Hajime: *opens the paper* A question... just for us?

Kirigiri: Clearly suspicious.

Naegi: Whatever it is, must be... Whatever. The question is...

--🔆--

@hajimes

▫️For Naegi and Hinata ==> How is your guys' relationship? You two seem pretty close during the entire variation of this whole she-bang.

--🔆--

Naegi: Hajime and I are pretty close, you're right about that! We agree in many things!

Hajime: Not to mention, we do have some similarities...

Teruteru: I guess you do~ You two are also secretly perverts! *walks away*

Hajime & Naegi: ... ...

Chiaki & Kirigiri: ... ...

Autumn: *still making a door* ... ... Yeah, those two are secretly into some specific porn. I mean, do you even all know that they all have your undergarments?

Naegi & Hajime: They're the ones who handed them!

Autumn: But you accept it. Naegi, you're such a pervert.

Naegi: *face reddens* N-No I'm not!

Autumn: Then why did you peek on Kirigiri and the rest of the girls, taking a bath inside the large bathroom?

Kirigiri: You did what?

Naegi: *face turns into even more bright red* H-Hey! I'm not the only one! Hagakure and Yamada were also with me that time!

Autumn: With you? Even so, you still took a peek.

Hajime: Meh could have been more worse.

Autumn: Oohh~ Like how you spied on Mahiru and Hiyoko taking a shower together inside the bathroom?

Hajime: *face reddens* N-No! That's not it!

Mahiru: I can't understand why men have to follow their "fantasies." Their "fantasies" are soooo gross... and uncensoredly disgusting!

Hajime: Wah! Please don't kill me!

Chiaki: *asleep before they read the ask*

Autumn: Mahiru, if they are gross... then how come you know about their fantasies? You even said that they're gross.

The six: ... ...

Hajime: *shook head then sighs* I'm disappointed at you Koizumi-san.

Mahiru: St-Stop! *face reddens*

Usami: Hello! I am Magical Miracle Girl ☆ Usami A.K.A Usami! Love love! Ask or dare us!

•••••

>> Idol Dating 11037 [13/20] <<

-•-

Hey guys! Important note! Look school's near...

Which is actually tomorrow XD.

So, of course. School. You'll be expecting sloooow updates from me because of homeworks and stuff.

And it's been a great month guys. Great months of commenting asks and dares, funny comments, laughter, swears from Fuyuhiko, breaking fourth walls, and such.

You... All of you are great friends. Super duper ultimate awesome friends.

So guys, thanks for the laughs and votes and for being awesome.

Thanks guys! Love you all!