Dare Nineteen ✨ Super Meat Boy

It's been a long day... without you my friends~

Hello! Been a while eh? Sorry folks to keep you um... waiting? I want to update earlier but wifi's still f*cking up 'till now.

I can still reply to your comments, but can't publish these chapters. Weird right? Wifi in here is so weird.

And because the wifi's not so good, this book's story language also f*cked up. Look in the media.

Heh, enough with my mini ranting and LET'S GO!

-•-

Autumn: DAMMIT! *ranting while smashing the router with the Justice hammer*

Peko: What is she doing?

Naegi: Smashing the router.

Autumn: AGGHH! *throws the router on the wall*

Hajime: Isn't that a bit extreme?

Autumn: *tries to destroy it with the excavator* DAMMIT DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!

Naegi: Nah, that is just minor.

Autumn: DIE! *throws router into the volcano while volcano blows up*

Hajime: Now?

Naegi: I think yeah. Welp, let's read the dare.

~~~~

MadamRonpa615

▪️I dare all of you to play Super Meat Boy. Let's see who can get the angriest.

~~~~

Chiaki: A game? *eyes lit up*

Yamada: How exciting!~

Naegi: How are we going to play this?

Hiyoko: Why don't we ask that ranting b*tch over there? *points to Autumn*

Autumn: WHY?! *kicks the router into outer space then comes back as a fireball as it hits her*

Hajime: Meh, I think she's busy. Let's ask Chihiro.

Chiaki: ... ...

Naegi: Chihiro? Why not Chiaki?

Hajime: ... Oh, right. Chiaki.

Chiaki: Shhh... let's all play. Come one

-everybody le plays the game-

(If I have to be honest here, I don't have any idea about this game. I researched about it and it says it's up to 300 levels or is it 3000? I dunno. And this red... character's gf got stolen? I really dunno. I was about to watch a playthrough but the wifi suddenly got slow. Sowwy)

Fuyuhiko: What the f*ck is this game? It's stressing me.

Togami: This is nonsense. Why am I playing a video game developed by a commoner?

Naegi: You know Togami, maybe that dude got rich because of this game.

Kirigiri: *still playing the game but wants to stop it*

Chiaki: *beats the game* I DID IT!

Hajime: Really?!

Nagito: That's unfair. Why did we let the Ultimate Gamer play? We all knew that she's gonna win this game in one go!

Hajime: So what? Chiaki needs to play because the dare's says so.

Nagito: I'm just saying.

Autumn: F*CK YOOOUUUU! *smashes the router with the... uh... waddya call that thing from Naegi's so-called execution? Whatever you called it, the router got smashed by it*

Sonia: Why is Autumn smashing the router many times?

Junko: She got f*cking stressed!

Gundham: That is such a ridiculous thing.

Togami: *snickers* Ridiculous or not, ask or dare us right away before I make you all my slaves.

•••

Hello!~ I'm so sowwy... I really don't know much about the game.

Yes, thanks really stupid wifi.