Ask 24 ✨ KuzuPeko Relationship?

People at the back though 😂 They're secretly KuzuPeko shippers... especially Souda

-•-

Autumn: The question-

Fuyuhiko: HEY! No 'hi' for them?

Autumn: I have to read this before I... Anyway, the question is...

--🔆--

PokemonRio

▫️I has question for my FUYUHIKO BABY! If you do happen to be interested THAT much in Peko, and she returns these feelings, why haven't you officially confirmed the romantic relationship yet?

--🔆--

Autumn: NOW... *suddenly screams, squeals then fangirls while running in circles*

Fuyuhiko: I want to f*cking confirm it but I still need that confirmation from the creators and developers of the game.

Autumn: *stops running*

-three bricks fell on Autumn's head-

Autumn: OUCH! Will you stop that?!

Fandom: YOU DESERVE IT!

Autumn: SHUT UP!

Hajime: Actually Fuyuhiko, you don't need the, uh... "their" confirmation cuz since we're in a *coughs* WATTPAD *cough* BOOK *coughs* soooo...

Autumn: WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL?

Naegi: But isn't that also your hobby?

Autumn: Y-Yeah... Never realized it could also bring much torture. Especially when you have to block the fangirls from coming into THIS side... *glances at the fandom*

Gundham Fangirls: *holding up signs with a hamster picture* POWERFUL GUNDHAM TANAKA! MARRY ME!~

Autumn: *secretly grabs Sonia's hand then slips Sonia's hand into Gundham's hand*

Gundham: *jumps in surprise* My Dark Lady...

Sonia: I am truly sorry that I must say this but... YOU SHALL NOT TAKE AWAY MY DARK PRINCE!

Autumn: Heh holy sh*t. Ships are sailing.

•••

Jum-P's On Soda
[5/10 ASKS]

DESTROYED Fourth Wall
[5/11 ASKS]

Izzy's With Yukino
[1/15 DARES]

•••

Hell yes guys. It's the 100th UPDATE!

AND

Cuz it's kinda' a special day (actually night for me XD)...

( Ask and Dare requests are STILL CLOSED )

That's my present for you all! See 'ya!