Dare 33 ✨ Them Squad

I dunno if they're fixing or breaking the wall. But to me, more like BREAKING the fourth wall 😂😂

I almost forgot... Don't forget to comment #nagitoprotectionsquad 😂

-•-

*Spear of Justice soundtrack plays ahead*

Autumn: I could not let this happen! The characters must not be touched! ... ... Unless I told them to do so but STILL! I WILL FIX THIS GODDAMN WALL.

Hajime: What the f*ck?

Naegi: What's that music?

Hagakure: The music's cool!

Hiyoko: Stop it! The music's bad! *covering her ears*

(Undertale fans will be soooooo mad at you Hiyoko for saying that)

Autumn: BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

Ishimaru: We are not even siblings!

Autumn: WE MUST FIX THIS DAMN WALL... RIGHT. NOW.

-music record scratches-

Yamada: Before that, I'll read the dare. *voice gets a bit deeper and serious* AHEM. The dare is...

~~~~

DesbearAnime

▪️Dare to everyone (including Dream, Autumn, Monokuma, Usami and any other people who have been with you guys): Save the fourth wall!!! Then build three other walls to save you guys.

~~~~

Autumn: Exactly! That's why we need to fix the wall!

Hajime: Wait, so you just waited until someone dares you that?! Someone needs to dare you that so you could just fix the damn wall?!

Autumn: Uuuuuhhh, not really. FORWARD MY MINIONS! *wearing a knight outfit holding a bottle of super glue and on a stallion*

Fuyuhiko: What the sh*t?!?!

Nagito Fangirl 5: Komaeda-chan!~ *about to touch Nagito from the other side*

Nagito: Aaaaaahh-

Dream: *pops up infront of Nagito with her special gloves on* COME NEAR MASTER, AND I'LL SLICE YOU UP.

Nagito Fangirl 5: 0-0 *slowly walks away then runs like heck*

Nagito: *also slowly walks away*

Dream: Master... where are you going?

Nagito: Big Red Hill.

Dream: Huh?

Nagito: I mean, away from you- GAH I mean, to get... some tools for the wall.