Chapter Fifteen

Rose's POV
It was hard to believe. My oldest girl was getting married today. I stood with Alexis as she did the finishing touches on her makeup. I pulled out the tiara I had gotten for her. It was silver, and it had glass diamonds, and little pearls in it. She turned to me, and I gently put it in place. She did have a veil, but it wouldn't go over her face. It would stay in the back. She smiled, placing a hand on my stomach as I felt a kick. I was eight months along with baby Isabelle, and she would not stop kicking me. The Doctor came in, and at the sight of her in her dress, he froze. It was beautiful. The dress was a fit and flare, so it started flowing more when it got to her stomach. It had lace shoulders, and seed beads sprinkled around the torso. She turned to him, smiling, and he furiously brushed away a tear.

"You look beautiful. He better remember to breathe when he sees you." She laughed gently, and he took her hand.
"See you in a few, mum." I kissed her, and headed on in, taking my seat. Her bridesmaids were Clara and Gracie, and her maid of honor was Jenny. The groomsmen were Jack and Robbie, and the best man was Clyde. They were all in place, and Jenni came down the aisle, along with James. They were the flower girl and ring bearer, and they were beaming. It was a small wedding, with only about fifty or so people. And they all, including the man officiating, knew who and what the Doctor, Jenny, and Alexis are. The music swelled and we all stood, and the doors opened again. This time, Alexis and her dad walked in. Sarah Jane sat beside me, and K-9 beside her. She smiled at me, squeezing my hand. I smiled back, and Alexis winked at me. They stopped at the end of the aisle, and he placed her hand in Luke's, giving him a very serious look. Then, he came and sat on the other side of me. They took their places, and the man officiating cleared his throat, and started speaking. I was pretty much tuned out, until I heard him say something that caught my attention.

"Alright, if you would, please just say a few words to each other, and then we'll get to the official things." Luke took a deep breath, and he spoke, bringing tears to my eyes, and to Sarah Jane's.

"Alexis.....When we first met, I knew there was something different about you. Something special. I just didn't know what it was, and to be honest, I still don't. And I know how much you gave up so that we could have our life together. And honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. That day I should've died was the same day I proposed. And if that says anything, that means this is going to be interesting. But that's good. Lexa, I can't tell you enough how grateful and amazed I am for what you did, saving my life. You were willing to give all that up so that we could have our life together. And there is no one else I'd rather spend my whole life with. I know your father may be a bit overprotective, but I will always be there. I love you, Alexis, and I always will." I couldn't help it. Tears made their way down my cheeks, and I could hear Sarah Jane crying.
"Alexis?" She took a breath, blinking away tears, and she cleared her throat.
"Luke....When we met, I was struggling because I didn't really know what was going on. I had just found my mum, and learned that everything I had believed was wrong. I was a scared girl, who didn't know who she was anymore. You didn't try to force me to be someone. You were there even if all I needed was a laugh or a smile. Even after you found out who I am, you didn't care. It didn't matter. When it came down to my choice, that was probably the easiest choice I've ever made in my whole life. You, or the life I could've had. And it was easy. There's no other way I'd rather spend my life, and there's no other person I'd want to spend it with. We've seen a lot together, and we've faced a lot. But somehow, we're still here. And I would not have it any other way. Luke, I love you. I love you, and I always will." Now I was crying. They said their vows, and they gave each other their rings. Then came the words that I had been waiting for.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Luke, you may now kiss the bride." He grinned at her, and he pulled her close, his hands on her waist, and he kissed her. It lasted a minute or so, and then they pulled back, smiling.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. And Mrs. Luke Smith!" Everyone stood, cheering as they headed back up the aisle, and there were a couple of wolf-whistles from Jack. Then we had the pictures taken, and headed to the reception. Alexis had a dance with her dad, and Luke had one with Sarah Jane, who was still crying. After the cake had been cut, we caught them.

"Well. My little girl is married now. I still can't believe it. You've gone off and grown up. And let me tell you something. My mum would've been breathing down your neck the whole time of she were here." We all laughed, and Alexis smiled.
"I guess I am now. Oh, and dad. Oi! Dad!" He turned around, tripping over K-9.
"Sorry K-9. Yes?" She rolled her eyes, smiling.
"Were not using the Tardis. We're actually going to drive ourselves. We don't need you getting us into trouble while we're on our honeymoon." He pretended to be offended.
"Oh, don't. Rory and Amy told me what happened when they let you do that." He chuckled. We continued laughing and talking, and then about an hour later, at about five o'clock, she and Luke left. Jack had led the charge on painting the car and tying tin cans to the bumper. As they drove off, Sarah Jane stood beside me, smiling.

"And they're off. Hopefully they won't get into too much trouble." I smiled.
"Well, they will get into some trouble tonight at least." She pretended to glare at me, blushing.
"Rose!" We both laughed, heading back inside. It had been a wonderful day, and I was glad I was able to share it with my little girl.

Author's note- Hello! Sorry I didn't have an answer last chapter. The one from chapter thirteen was who is David Tennant's wife, and who did she play in Doctor Who? The answer is Georgia Moffet, and she played Jenny, the Doctor's daughter. Next! Who played Sarah Jane Smith, and how did she die? Love you guys! This chapter is dedicated to ellainthetardis, for the inspiration given! Go check out her book One Hundred and Eighty Days if you haven't already. Thanks for reading! -Craver_Priceless