Chapter Twenty-Seven

-4 Weeks Later-

Shai's POV

We just got into our seats on the plane and now we have 12 hours till we arrive in Oxford, England.

We have been busy with interviews and movie business for a while. We hung out with Julia yesterday. She met us at the movies and we saw Unbroken. Julia is so nice and sweet. I fell like we are so close even though we don't get together that often. I hope we hang out again soon.

I am nervous about meeting Theo's family. From what he says they seem wonderful. I wonder if he was this nervous about meeting my mom and Tanner.

"Shai?" Theo asks from the seat beside me. "What are you thinking about?"

I sigh. Nothing gets past him.

"What if they don't like me?" I ask.

"Shai, I promise they will." Theo pleads.

"But what if they don't? I would completely understand if they changed your mind about me and-"

"Shai," He cuts me off. "That's will never happen. I love you so much and nobody, not even my family, could change the way I feel about you. You're my best friend and the love of my life."

"I love you too Theo." I say with tears in my eyes.

He places a kiss on my cheek and smiles.

"Why don't you get some sleep? It's going to be a long flight." He says.

"Okay," I respond. "You should too."

I turn over and as soon as my eyes close I am asleep.

~~~

"All passengers please buckle your seat belts and prepare for landing."

I am woken up by the pilot talking through the intercom.

"Shai are you excited?" Theo smiles.

"Yeah I can't wait to meet everyone."

"They'll love you, don't worry." He reassures me.

In a few minutes the plane lands and the passengers can exit the plane. We go to baggage claim and then head out of the airport. The second we walk out, a dozen paparazzi swarm us with cameras and questions.

All of sudden a man and a women come and help us through the crowd. They tell the paparazzi to move and we finally escape the army of people.

When we reach a certain point we stop. I recognize the man and woman as Theo's parents.

"Oh Theo!" Mrs. Taptiklis exclaims, while throwing her arms around her youngest son. "Look how handsome you've gotten!"

"It's nice to meet you Shailene," Mr.Taptiklis tells me. He shakes my hand.

"Please," I reply. "Call me Shai."

"Shai." He nods.

"Phillip, move over and let me see the girl!" Mrs. Taptiklis shoves him out of the way and embraces me in a hug. I smile and hug her back.