Chapter Ninteen

First I just want to say thank you so much for 800 reads! It means so much to me!
_____________________________________
Shai's POV

I open my eyes to see the beautiful sun rising outside our bedroom window. I sit up as my eyes adjust to the bright light.

Theo is still asleep. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. I don't want to wake him but we have to leave early.

"Good morning! Good morning!" I sing out.

Theo groans and rolls over to face me. I giggle at his actions.

"What time is it?" He whines.

"8:00, we have to leave by 8:30 in order to make it to the airport in time," I answer.

Today I am leaving to go film The Fault In Our Stars in Pittsburgh. I don't want to leave Theo but I bet it will be over before we know it.

"I don't want you to leave!" He cries out, fully awake now.

"I'll be back before you know it." I say while cupping his cheek in my hand. I plant a soft kiss on his opposite cheek.

"That's all I get?" Theo asks offended.

I laugh and kiss him on the lips. He kisses me back passionately, but I pull away.

"Besides, Ansel will take care of me while we are away. Now hurry up!" I call as I walk into the bathroom for my morning shower.

The water heats up fast. I am quick to take out my hair. I strip my clothes off and I can't help but notice that Theo is watching me from the closet. I blush slightly. I know I shouldn't be embarrassed in front of him, but it's still feel awkward when it comes to that.

Theo's POV

I can't believe Shai is leaving today. I'm going to miss her so much. She is going to be gone for three months. Three Months!

I don't know how I am going to survive without her by my side every second of every day. We have never been apart since we got together. I feel like I can not breathe without her. She is what keeps me going.

Ever since that day at the hospital Ruth has been texting me at least once a day. It's pretty annoying. Usually it's just random things like: I'll be waiting for you once you realize how much better I am for you. ,Or Hey baby! Can't wait till you realize how stupid your being. ,Or I love you way more than she ever will. And Lastly, Just wait and see. The second she leaves you will realize how much stress she gives you. It will be like a weight is lifted off your shoulders.

I can't believe she is saying these things about Shai. She has no idea what she is saying. She doesn't know Shai like I do.

I have been meaning to ask Shai about Damien, but I don't want to get her upset before she leaves. It's killing me not knowing though. I decide to ask her after her shower.

Just then she walks out of the bathroom. Her long hair is hanging dripping wet on her shoulders. It's the last time I will see her with long hair.

I walk up and place my hand on her shoulder.

"Hey," I whisper. "I need to talk to you about something."

She turns around and her eyes are full of worry and hurt.

"I knew it," she says so softly I can barely hear her. "I knew one day you would realize I'm not good enough for you. You deserve-"