Chapter Five

Shai's POV

I am still half asleep as my eyes pop open to the morning sun spilling through the black curtains. I realize I am in Theo's apartment. I roll over and see Theo sleeping peacefully next to me.

My stomach feels as if it has a ton of bricks weighing down on it, so I place my hand on my throbbing  abdomen. It is then that I realize I have no clothes on! I almost let a scream escape my lips, but I remember that Theo is asleep beside me.

I feel the throw up rising in my throat as I rush to the bathroom. I get sick but only a little. Probably from all of the drinking last night. I have ever been in Theo's bathroom before. At least I don't think I have. Maybe I was last night. My whole memory of last night is foggy. I can't remember anything.

Oh god! I think. Theo and I must have......

I let my thoughts trail off. I look around the bathroom. The cabinets are white and the counter top is marble. A large sink sits in the counter top. There is a huge mirror on the wall. A jacuzzi tub is opposite the sink. Directly to the left of the tub is a small tight shower. Across from the shower is a white toilet.

I hear heavy footsteps echoing through the room and Theo apears in the doorway. I remember I am stripped of my clothing and my face goes beet red.

Theo looks down at himself and runs behind the white door. I giggle.

"Shai?" He asks confused. "Did we?"

"I think we did...." I try to say but it comes out in a whisper.

I see Theo gulp and I feel a pang in my chest.

Did he not want to? I thought we both had the same feelings....

I start to get a panicky feeling.

"Shai?" Theo says.

"What?" I answer, grabbing a blue towel and wrapping it around my cold bare body.

"I don't really remember what exactly happened last night, but if we did.....um....you know,"he blushes. "Then I guess this is a good time to tell you....um....I like you Shai, a lot. More than friends and I think I have felt this way for a really long time. I just didn't really know how to tell you. I don't know if you feel the same way but I am glad that this happened because, Shai, I never want to lose you. I know we have only just met but,"I cut him off because I have tears brimming in my eyes.

"Theo." I whisper. "I like you to....a lot."

He walks out from behind the door, and this time I don't gulp, or blush, or look away. I just take it all in. He walks over to me and cups his large hands around my small delicate face.

He places his plump lips on mine and he kisses me. I kiss him back, never wanting to let go. He ends the kiss early and I feel a little hurt.

Did I do something wrong? Am I not good enough? Did he not just feel the same as when we usually kiss?

All of the bad thoughts leave my head when he smiles and places his lips on mine once again.

"How about we get dressed?" He asks me.

"Sure." I giggle. I place my small hand on his hard abs. He is so strong. Theo walks into his large walk-in closet and I realize I have no clothes here.

"Ummmm, Theo?" I say. "How am I supposed to get my clothes?"

"I am way ahead of you." He says. "I'll just get dressed and go get your clothes for you."

"Ok." I smile.

I walk over to Theo's bed with the towel still wrapped around me.

About five minutes later Theo comes out of the closet wearing a dark gray button down shirt and blue jeans.

"Can I use your key?" He asks me.

"Sure." I say. "It's in my black purse on the dresser."

I lay down on the bed and let myself fall into a small dark sleep as I wait for Theo to come back.

Theo's POV

I walk to Shai's apartment and go straight to her bedroom closet.

A million thoughts are racing through my head. So are we a couple now? Should I ask her to be my girlfriend formally? When would I do it?

I grab Shai a gray crop-top sweater, black leggings, and combat boots. I decide to take her hair brush with me, because it was laying on the counter, and of course I don't have one at my apartment.

I walk through her living room. There is a picture on the wall of her and two other people. There is a women who I assume is her mother, and a younger boy that is probably her younger brother. I think she told me about him yesterday. I believe his name is Tanner.

When I get back to my apartment I gin Shailene asleep on my bed.
I don't want to wake her from her slumber but she needs to get dressed. I tap her on the shoulder and quietlywhisper, "Shai....."

She stirs a bit but doesn't wake up. I got an idea.

"Ok." I say. "I will let you sleep." I get off the bed and pretend to walk out of the room. I wait a few seconds then I start tickling her like crazy.

"Ahhhhhh!" She screams loudly.

She starts laughing and the towel that was wrapped around her body falls to the beige carpet beneath my feet.

I continue to tickle her. "Theo!!!Stop!!!" Her laugh is so beautiful.

"On one condition." I say. I stop and she is breathing heavy.

She gives me a questioning look. I get down on one knee as if I were about to propose.

"Shailene Diann Woodley," I start. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Her face lights up. "Yes!" She says.

I grin and throw my lips against hers. I get onto my bed and lay to the right of her on my back. She swing one leg over my waist never leaving my lips. She kisses me back passionately. It feels so right.

She paws at my shirt and I let her take it off exposing my bare chest. Her small hands run along my abs. All her clothes are already off so I let my hands stroke up and down her back.

Soon there is no fabric between our bodies, it's just us. It feels nice. I can't believe I waited this long to tell her how I felt.

"This time," she says. "I'm gonna remember every second of it."

I feel her lips crash back onto mine. I stare into her beautiful green eyes and it feels so right.
______________________
Sooooo, is this chapter better?????

Finally some sheo!

I feel like I'm moving too quickly with this story....do you think so?

I mean it's only chapter five and they are already a couple.

I love writing this fan fiction.

If you haven't already, read my Harry Potter Fanfiction.

I decided it to finish it but if you have any ideas for an ending then wrote it and send it to my Instagram on direct message.

@sheopotter11

❤️BB